achievements not syncing
Discus and support achievements not syncing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; although achievement points are still up to date (which means the console is connected to the game server), the achievement page does not sync with my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Naturelle860302, Aug 9, 2018.
Thema:
achievements not syncing
Loading...
-
achievements not syncing - Similar Threads - achievements syncing
-
Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didnāt pop. The game... -
Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?
in XboX InsidersHey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: Iāve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didnāt get a mythic achievement, and it doesnāt... -
Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement
in XboX InsidersIs this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the gameās base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,... -
Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. Iām in the Delta ring, but I still havenāt received the update. Is... -
Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements
in XboX InsidersProposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? āŖ1ļøā£ They should show rarity, like all other achievements⬠do 2ļøā£ Custom... -
Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?
in XboX InsidersIs it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments] -
My achievements arenāt syncing
in XBoX Games and AppsMy achievements arenāt syncing: This months achievements arenāt registering on my score but Iām getting updates I am getting them within the games but not on my monthly scores and my achievement history is not showing the most... -
PS4 achievements are not syncing
in XBoX Games and AppsPS4 achievements are not syncing: Hello, I have a problem with my ps4 account I already linked my account with xbox Microsoft but my achievements are not showing, for example in minecraft i completed 83% of the achievements but...