Achievements not syncing properly when migrating my offline account to a live gamertag

Discus and support Achievements not syncing properly when migrating my offline account to a live gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had many of my offline earned single player achievements games or run throughs finished before migrating my offline account to a live gamertag. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chief Diddy618, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Achievements not syncing properly when migrating my offline account to a live gamertag

I've had many of my offline earned single player achievements games or run throughs finished before migrating my offline account to a live gamertag. I use a cellular mobile hotspot to connect to the internet and it's okay. At times I lose connection or worse
    events like earning achievements don't sync properly or at all, causing me to do multiple playthroughs for them to unlock. I've done everything to avoid this mishap as I've had this happen to a previous account before I deactivated it. I waited 72 hrs, cleaned my
    system cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the games. I also play on 4 other xboxs: 2 ones, and 2 360s. As I have other siblings wanting to play or playing on one of them. I done called xbox support many times and I was told that I shouldn't get a GS reset
    or banned nor labeled something that is not in my control due to my terrible internet connection or syncing issues. But can this? Needing immediate help plz!!!

:)

Chief Diddy618, Nov 10, 2017
  2. DallBM
    DallBM Guest
    Started xbox offline and found out I already had a windows live ID need to transfer!

I recently decided to go to xbox LIve but when I tried to set it up I found out I had already created a Windows Live ID in the past with a different gamertag than when I set up my offline xbox account. So now I have a few achievements with my offline account
    and an old windows live ID that has nothing on it. Is there any way to transfer my offline gamertag to the windows live/xbox live account or vice versa?

DallBM, Nov 10, 2017
  3. Odd Gamerscore/Achievement Order

@maxen could this be a reason as to my issues with converting my offline account to a live gamertag that many of my offline achievements could be wacky as well?! As I was told it could also be a internet syncing issue! I use a cellular mobile hotspot for
    internet. I'm lost myself and wish to really know the exact reasons as to why.. as I've lost many achievements for games already completed and had to do reruns of them.

4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Achievements not syncing properly when migrating my offline account to a live gamertag

The enforcement team have many tools to determine whether achievements were unlocked legit or not.

Xbox One game achievements can't be modded anyway.

You can only earn a certain amount of xbox one game achievements while not connected to live.

You really should get a proper broadband connection if possible as using a mobile phone hotspot is not the best idea.

It can take a while for any achievements unlocked offline to sync up when you connect to live.You may have to actually play the game while connected to live for them to unlock.

Daft Badger, Nov 10, 2017
  5. But I'm having issues with both xbox one/360 games achievements. Like my halo 3 and odst 360 achievements are out of proper sync order. I was told it was a time delay from my connection to the xbox live servers, causing me issues with proper achievement
    sync orders. I've had this happen to a couple of my rpg game single players on the one/360. I was told better connection would provide proper synchronization with my offline content to my live account. But I live where that's really hard unless I got to the
    city at my friends house.. i just dont wanna lose everything i bought and earned due to my internet connection being T-total s***. I've done all the steps I'm suppose to do. Am I to just deal with these issues and pray for understanding not to lose my hard
    earned work an account?

6. Many of them I have replayed again. But I don't have that much of high speed data usage I can use then it throttles to lower speeds. Causing me many issues with syncing my profiles offline achievements from games like halo3, odst and many others from my
    360 to my xbox one. I just don't wanna lose all my hardwork just from a migration sync issues. Ik I need better broadband internet but for now this is all I got. Is this all for not and i get my GS reset for these problems or is there a understanding to this
    madness?

7. any help would be truly grateful as I do not want to repurchase items and materials. Nor do i wanna grind out these games again for just playing offline and having crackpot internet connection sync issues. Nor willing to really start over with a new profile
    either. I don't want to be punished for things out of my comprehending or control. I love xbox and just wanna be reassured that I wont lose everything, be branded or banned or reset for this problem. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to help me
    deal with problems in mine.

8. Achievements not syncing properly when migrating my offline account to a live gamertag

The Enforcement teams will only act if they detect any abnormalities with the Achievements and determine that there was foul play. So if you're earning them the right way either online or offline, you have nothing to worry about. The console might need to
    be connected to Xbox Live for a period of time before they unlock. There's really not much else you can do, though one thing you MUST do if you're playing offline is set the console to "Offline Mode" on Xbox One. If you're not in Offline Mode, then the Achievements,
    may not properly cache and sync with your profile when you connect to Xbox Live again.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Nov 10, 2017
  9. so even though i had to redo most them already having beaten them offline on my 360 Due to my terrible internet connection causing sync issues, as long as I played them legit it's fine? I'm lost?! I'm fretting over the fact they are out of order on my account
    profile. This causing me to redo many of the games over because of failure to sync with live servers. And these titles are the backwards compatibility games too.

10. I just wanna know if I'm okay to continue playing and not worry or dread of my GS being reset or lose my account or being banned. As this is nothing I can do to fix this issue it seems other than have the internet with proper broadband service. Ive seen
    people get banned over super petty things. This would be one of those as I've explained before I've called and spoken to xbox reps. All them stating the same claims of me having poor internet connection will and is causing me this unfavorable issue. Do I have
    to fear I'll lose all my work or can this be verified by a higher power that I don't have to fret over this. An that I do need better internet service to prevent the issue from reoccurring. I pray I've summed it up better.

11. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    As myself & Mister Mascot,who is an official xbox staff member,have told you,if you have earnt the achievements legitimately then you'll be fine.

The enforcement team can tell whether a achievement has been modded or not.

You do need a better internet connection.Phone hotspots really shouldn't be used to connect to xbox live.

Daft Badger, Nov 10, 2017
  12. I did them all legit. Just stackable achievements are all out sync in a couple of my games. Like in odst has 100 audio files before the others and some of my campaign achievements for both halo 3 and odst aren't synced in proper order. Things like that are
    messed up due to my connection not syncing to live servers properly.. like I've said I've had to redo these games over multiple times to grind the rest out.

Chief Diddy618, Nov 11, 2017
  13. Achievements not syncing properly when migrating my offline account to a live gamertag

so it's been verified after my 4th or 5th call to xbox I got to speak with a person in control of this. That my out of synch achievements issues are from my terrible internet connection at my home. An so, I was informed that I'd not get a GS reset, branding
    or banned for something none of us can control!!! But I do need way better internet service provider for better synching instead of a cellular mobile hotspot!

Thanks for all the help and understanding xbox fam!

Chief Diddy618, Nov 1, 2018
  14. Chief Diddy618 Win User

The enforcement team have many tools to determine whether achievements were unlocked legit or not.

You can only earn a certain amount of xbox one game achievements while not connected to live.

You really should get a proper broadband connection if possible as using a mobile phone hotspot is not the best idea.

It can take a while for any achievements unlocked offline to sync up when you connect to live.You may have to actually play the game while connected to live for them to unlock.
    Many of them I have replayed again. But I don't have that much of high speed data usage I can use then it throttles to lower speeds. Causing me many issues with syncing my profiles offline achievements from games like halo3, odst and many others from my
    360 to my xbox one. I just don't wanna lose all my hardwork just from a migration sync issues. Ik I need better broadband internet but for now this is all I got. Is this all for not and i get my GS reset for these problems or is there a understanding to this
    madness?
  15. Chief Diddy618 Win User

I just wanna know if I'm okay to continue playing and not worry or dread of my GS being reset or lose my account or being banned. As this is nothing I can do to fix this issue it seems other than have the internet with proper broadband service. Ive seen
    people get banned over super petty things. This would be one of those as I've explained before I've called and spoken to xbox reps. All them stating the same claims of me having poor internet connection will and is causing me this unfavorable issue. Do I have
    to fear I'll lose all my work or can this be verified by a higher power that I don't have to fret over this. An that I do need better internet service to prevent the issue from reoccurring. I pray I've summed it up better.
  16. Daft Badger Win User

17. Daft Badger Win User

As myself & Mister Mascot,who is an official xbox staff member,have told you,if you have earnt the achievements legitimately then you'll be fine.

The enforcement team can tell whether a achievement has been modded or not.

You do need a better internet connection.Phone hotspots really shouldn't be used to connect to xbox live.
  18. Chief Diddy618 Win User

any help would be truly grateful as I do not want to repurchase items and materials. Nor do i wanna grind out these games again for just playing offline and having crackpot internet connection sync issues. Nor willing to really start over with a new profile
    either. I don't want to be punished for things out of my comprehending or control. I love xbox and just wanna be reassured that I wont lose everything, be branded or banned or reset for this problem. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to help me
    deal with problems in mine.

The Enforcement teams will only act if they detect any abnormalities with the Achievements and determine that there was foul play. So if you're earning them the right way either online or offline, you have nothing to worry about. The console might need to
    be connected to Xbox Live for a period of time before they unlock. There's really not much else you can do, though one thing you MUST do if you're playing offline is set the console to "Offline Mode" on Xbox One. If you're not in Offline Mode, then the Achievements,
    may not properly cache and sync with your profile when you connect to Xbox Live again.

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
    so even though i had to redo most them already having beaten them offline on my 360 Due to my terrible internet connection causing sync issues, as long as I played them legit it's fine? I'm lost?! I'm fretting over the fact they are out of order on my account
    profile. This causing me to redo many of the games over because of failure to sync with live servers. And these titles are the backwards compatibility games too.
Thema:

1. Achievements not syncing properly when migrating my offline account to a live gamertag - Similar Threads - Achievements syncing properly

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  8. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  9. My achievements aren’t syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements aren’t syncing: This months achievements aren’t registering on my score but I’m getting updates I am getting them within the games but not on my monthly scores and my achievement history is not showing the most...
  10. PS4 achievements are not syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 achievements are not syncing: Hello, I have a problem with my ps4 account I already linked my account with xbox Microsoft but my achievements are not showing, for example in minecraft i completed 83% of the achievements but...