Achievements Not Showing

Discus and support Achievements Not Showing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So, I unlocked an achievement and got the gamer score, it shows on trueachievements.com , Shows on the game bar that I have indeed unlocked this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arvin Mehridehnavi, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Achievements Not Showing

Hi,

So, I unlocked an achievement and got the gamer score, it shows on trueachievements.com , Shows on the game bar that I have indeed unlocked this and shows the game is 100% (on the game bar) but on the Xbox app it's stuck on 98%. however, when I go in the game details, it does show me that I have no locked achievements, but the completion bar is still stuck on 98. what should I do about this?

thanks!

:)

Arvin Mehridehnavi, Nov 16, 2022
  2. MoBs PrInCeSa Win User

gamerscore not reolved to original score

Also it shows points for achievements but it doesn't show the achievements unlocked.
  3. CaII Me PINK Win User

achievement not unlocking

Has anybody had the problem with the par time achievements not showing in your achievement list but it shows in your in game achievements?
  4. Steiner-8151F614-358 Win User

Saves are not transfering

What's weird is in my achievements section on the Xbox One I have two achievement slots for Bad Company 2. One slot shows all my progress and new achievements show up here but there is no section that shows time played. In the second slot it shows time played
    on Xbox One in one section and a second section is for achievements which shows 0/0 achievements and that's all that this second slot shows. Very strange!
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Witcher 2 Achievements not unlocking

Hi there, Don Matteo;

Looking at your achievement list online, it shows 3 achievements earned for the Witcher 2; though they do show as earned offline. Which achievements popped that are not showing?
  6. TroHAM Win User

Achievements not showing.

Thema:

Achievements Not Showing

1. Achievements Not Showing - Similar Threads - Achievements Showing

2. Xbox aint showing achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox aint showing achievements: For few weeks now, I got nottification "last unlocked 30 minutes ago" but it only show week old cheevos, also cant see the achivement list with message "something went wrong try later" on both...
  3. Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?: When I hit the Xbox button on my controller and go to the Achievements tab, my games have been saying “Achievements aren’t supported” and when I click on that it’ll say “This game doesn’t have...
  4. Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  5. Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: Split from this thread. Hello, I've done all the same things suggested, and yet I'm still missing the achievements I should have. My little sister who plays the same game, Five nights at...
  6. Achievements are not showing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements are not showing: Recently, games are not showing up on your friends feed. Stray, Humankind... Why? Thank you. 5fe70e43-bb58-4659-845f-6556c05d6d86
  7. Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: In the last few days I've been playing one game, while appearing offline, and then they didn't show up in my recent achievement log, but nowhere else, and wondering why my achievements are showing...
  8. My achievements aren't showing up in the newsfeed the last couple of weeks.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My achievements aren't showing up in the newsfeed the last couple of weeks.: Why are my achievements not showing up in the friends & community updates lately? c6f8f644-e0e7-4de6-a8a3-63703ae79c6c
  9. achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?: I've been playing an xbox 360 game on my xbox series s and have been trying to unlock achievements. When I complete them a notification appears on the screen but do not appear on the achievements...
  10. Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?: I’ve been gaming on my Xbox for several years and I know very well that I’ve unlocked lots and lots of achievements for games that I’ve played— especially since there’s so many. I’ve even used my...