Achievements not showing on XBOX site

Discus and support Achievements not showing on XBOX site in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The achievements aren't showing on the XBOX website. They show up just fine on console. The only achievements that show up are games that I've 100%.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HmmmLawnmower, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Achievements not showing on XBOX site

The achievements aren't showing on the XBOX website. They show up just fine on console. The only achievements that show up are games that I've 100%. Otherwise, it says, "There’s nothing new right now. Keep checking back for the latest news about this game."

:)

HmmmLawnmower, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Missing Gamerscore

Actually Gamerscore resets only reset xbox 360 achievements,it doesn't reset xbox one achievements as they can't be modded.

Can't say whether you have had a reset or not but try checking on the enforcement site
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

What games are the achievements not showing?

Daft Badger, Oct 23, 2017
  3. ArcCsc
    ArcCsc Guest
    Disappearing achievements

All of my xbox one gamerscore dissappeared. The game shows up on the site, but is not added to my score. Also the game "Geon" is showing 7 achievements for 95g when it has 8 achievements for 120g.

Is there any fix for this?

ArcCsc, Oct 23, 2017
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

True achievements

Have you registered the Xbox account with the site that you are playing Jump Force on?

It may take a while for the website to show any achievements you have earned. I don't believe True Achievements shows progress made on achievements (i.e. percentage you have made on that particular achievement) for this you are best to check the achievement
    through one of the Xbox achievement sections.

When you say "it only shows others" what do you mean?
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Succes perdu [Translation-lost success]

Hello there,

Are you using the same gamertag on your Xbox one that you used on Xbox 360? If you are, double check on our achievements site to see if your achievements show up :
    TrueAchievements - Xbox Achievement Tracking
  6. Elite Rampant Win User

100% Achievement Completion Question

On your Xbox it should be showing 100% though, right?

-

I go to achievements and it shows Full House Poker under completed game for example, 250/250. Come to the site though and it shows 250/300.
  7. PlatinumSpectre Win User

The Walking Dead Episode 2

Achievement issue seems to be fixed, as on the site it's now showing I have 100/200, 8/16 and 50% achievements.
  8. APEXASSASSlN Win User

L.A. Noire Naked City

Thanks for the info. And about the achievements do they show as soon as you enter the case cos they aint showing on my profile but on the site they are.
Thema:

Achievements not showing on XBOX site

1. Achievements not showing on XBOX site - Similar Threads - Achievements showing site

2. My achievements are not showing up on my activity feed and in my settings I have the box...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My achievements are not showing up on my activity feed and in my settings I have the box...: My achievements are not showing up on my activity feed and in my settings I have the box marked that says share achievements automatically does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Xbox activity feed isn’t showing my recent achievements the past 4 days anyone else have...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox activity feed isn’t showing my recent achievements the past 4 days anyone else have...: Seem as though Microsoft doesn’t care. Can’t ever get ahold of them. 538d02e5-932c-4174-b9d0-ef393aa39af3
  4. Has anyone else noticed that achievements havent been showing on you xbox profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has anyone else noticed that achievements havent been showing on you xbox profile?: Profile on my xbox x has stopped updateing my achievements earned in the past 4 to 5 days. I look at everyones profile and all show the same thing. Doesnt show achievements but will show if you...
  5. Achievement showing on Xbox App, but not the console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement showing on Xbox App, but not the console: Hi, I lost internet just as I completed an achievement. I got the notification that this achievement had been unlocked on my Xbox App, but the console itself still has it as locked. I've tried...
  6. Mass Effect Legendary (Game Pass XBOX PC) Achievements are NOT showing up.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Mass Effect Legendary (Game Pass XBOX PC) Achievements are NOT showing up.: Achievements on Mass Effect Legendary Edition are not showing/working via XBOX Gamepass PC. I checked on the XBOX app and XBOX.com. Both show nothing for achievements. I am more than halfway...
  7. 360 Achievements Not Showing/ Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Achievements Not Showing/ Unlocking: I have only just noticed this as I have only just gone back to play some of my old Xbox 360 games, so apologies if there is already an answer out there but I am having issues with Xbox 360 games...
  8. Achievements Not Showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements Not Showing: Hi, So, I unlocked an achievement and got the gamer score, it shows on trueachievements.com , Shows on the game bar that I have indeed unlocked this and shows the game is 100% (on the game bar)...
  9. Achievements/Leaderboard/External Sites all showing different scores.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements/Leaderboard/External Sites all showing different scores.: Started a game, The Little Acre, last night. Finished the game and saw that I was missing one achievement from the list. On the game's Official Club in the the Xbox Hub says I have 1000/1000. On...
  10. Why does the site not show all my games/achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the site not show all my games/achievements?: As the title says, this site does not show a good chunk of the games I have played and have achievements in. Why is this? eb3f0c93-f17f-487c-bf8b-9a9557e774d3