Achievements not retroactively unlocking after down period

Discus and support Achievements not retroactively unlocking after down period in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can anything be down about the achievements unlocked during the down period. EA were very kind to reopen a Fifa 19 Weekend League this weekend to allow... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Danger Days 11, Mar 18, 2020.

  1. Achievements not retroactively unlocking after down period


    Can anything be down about the achievements unlocked during the down period. EA were very kind to reopen a Fifa 19 Weekend League this weekend to allow players to obtain a unobtainable achievement.
    However the requirement of the achievement was to register for weekend league. As this can only be done once I (and many others) registered during the down period. This achievement is now unobtainable again, which is very disappointing. As despite the
    good gesture from EA I am still stuck with 40/41 achievements. Is there any possibility of achievement retroactively unlocking. I imagine thousands of players will have lost hours and hours of progress.

    :)
     
    Danger Days 11, Mar 18, 2020
    #1
  2. F15c Win User

    Achievements not retroactively unlocking after down period

    Ive had this issue with a few other games, after awhile it gave me the achievements but some games I had to completely restart my game for the achievements to load in hopefully it works for you! :)
  3. FelimRyan Win User

    Achievements not retroactively unlocking after down period

    Hello, i i was playing the walking dead during the down period on Xbox live and i fully completed episode 1 but im still not getting my achievements. Can anyone help me
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

    Achievements not retroactively unlocking after down period

    seems microsoft is having problems with achivements currently popping i also have had issues with mine popping over time
  5. ImpaledGremlin Win User

    Achievements not retroactively unlocking after down period

    Msg EA and they might reopen it again if enough demand
  6. Danger Days 11 Win User

    Achievements not retroactively unlocking after down period

    I contacted EA who told me they cant do anything. Microsoft havent responded about the issue.
Thema:

Achievements not retroactively unlocking after down period

Loading...
  1. Achievements not retroactively unlocking after down period - Similar Threads - Achievements retroactively unlocking

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]