achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support...

Discus and support achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; June 1st, 2021 - got home from work & got 2 achievements in Outriders and not registering in Microsoft rewards. Then got 2 more achievements in Batman... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TREX1979, Jun 2, 2021.

  1. TREX1979
    TREX1979 Guest

    achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support...


    June 1st, 2021 - got home from work & got 2 achievements in Outriders and not registering in Microsoft rewards. Then got 2 more achievements in Batman Return to Arkham (Xbox one version) and still not registering

    :)
     
    TREX1979, Jun 2, 2021
    #1
  2. s33r Win User

    achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support Special Olympics

    To get the points from the Microsoft Rewards app/program you need to manually go to the app and redeem the points for unlocking an achievement. A bit of a pain I know but as far as I know that's the way it needs to be done.
  3. s33r Win User

    achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support Special Olympics

    Ah, I follow you now. It could be a Tuesday thing and I've also noticed it can take a couple of tries. Hopefully it'll sort itself out for you otherwise, it may be doing a full shutdown/power-cycle of your console (assuming that's how you're accessing it).
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

    achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support Special Olympics

    It would be helpful to go over the troubleshooting steps mentioned here => Problems with Xbox achievements and challenges | Xbox Support.

    We also recommend accessing Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

    After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.
  5. TREX1979 Win User

    achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support Special Olympics

    Sorry for not making myself clear as I know you have to click on the link and hit earn now and it was still not working - it’s ok it just must be a Tuesday thing
  6. TonyBailey2 Win User

    Achievements not Registered for Microsoft Rewards (XBOX- Rewards Weekly Set / Achieve more earn more)

    I have the same issue. Completed 3 achievements on quantum break and microsoft rewards weekley set didnt recognize i completed them. Im so close to getting the 1000 bonus points. And now im going to miss that dou to this problem
Thema:

achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support...

Loading...
  1. achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support... - Similar Threads - achievements registering microsoft

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. Am I the only one or other experienceing achievements in game not registering for the daily...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I the only one or other experienceing achievements in game not registering for the daily...: When I get an achievement in game it is not registering and giving me the rewards points for the day a00c23e0-c026-47dd-8673-5c9fd816cdee
  7. Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?: Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? 232ae4bc-a7f7-49bc-b100-28ff6021cbf8
  8. Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported"

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported": Unlocked 4 Achievements for Super Bomberman R 2 but none of them are registering. The game doesn't show up as being played, and Achievements are "not supported" for it. I own the disc version, so...
  9. Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed...: Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed can anybody help me I would like to have my achievements points some of my achievements are not...
  10. Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed...: Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed can anybody help me I would like to have my achievements points some of my achievements are not...