Achievements not registered - wristbands

Discus and support Achievements not registered - wristbands in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any idea on why two basic achievements haven't unlocked, I've completed all the races and yet the achievements for the Yellow and Green wristbands... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BungleBCFC, Feb 24, 2014.

  1. BungleBCFC
    BungleBCFC Guest

    Achievements not registered - wristbands


    Any idea on why two basic achievements haven't unlocked, I've completed all the races and yet the achievements for the Yellow and Green wristbands remained locked.

    The map shows that I have completed all the races so a bit puzzled as to why these are still outstanding.

    :)
     
    BungleBCFC, Feb 24, 2014
    #1
  2. Achievements won't unlock

    I have unlocked the golden wristband now and I still didn't get the achievement for the purple wristband. I have tried everything to get it to unlock and it wont unlock.
     
    qp Chroniic qp, Feb 24, 2014
    #2
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    What's Your Background?

    I'm currently rocking the "Green Wristband" from FH2 but I can see that a nice bright SSOD achievement will take its place shortly.
     
    RippenHarra, Feb 24, 2014
    #3
  4. RippenHarra Win User

    What's Your Background?

    I'm currently rocking the "Green Wristband" from FH2 but I can see that a nice bright SSOD achievement will take its place shortly.
  5. Judge Win User

    What Gaming Apparel Do You Have?

    I have an Assassins creed wristband LOL thats about it...
  6. IKEVOI 71 Win User

    Do you have any Xbox collector items?

    I have the battlefield dog tags and a COD ghosts wristband. 😎
  7. Fyer Win User

    How Long Would it Take?

    I was able to finish the wristbands pretty fast. The cars come pretty fast as well with the showcases and all.
  8. Metal10957 Win User

    The 9th Barn find

    Level 40 online, blue wristband, no 9th. I really hope it's not the 80's icon. The side panels are ugly.
Thema:

Achievements not registered - wristbands

Loading...
  1. Achievements not registered - wristbands - Similar Threads - Achievements registered wristbands

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. Am I the only one or other experienceing achievements in game not registering for the daily...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I the only one or other experienceing achievements in game not registering for the daily...: When I get an achievement in game it is not registering and giving me the rewards points for the day a00c23e0-c026-47dd-8673-5c9fd816cdee
  7. Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?: Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? 232ae4bc-a7f7-49bc-b100-28ff6021cbf8
  8. Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported"

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported": Unlocked 4 Achievements for Super Bomberman R 2 but none of them are registering. The game doesn't show up as being played, and Achievements are "not supported" for it. I own the disc version, so...
  9. Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed...: Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed can anybody help me I would like to have my achievements points some of my achievements are not...
  10. Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed...: Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed can anybody help me I would like to have my achievements points some of my achievements are not...