Achievements not Registered for Microsoft Rewards (XBOX- Rewards Weekly Set / Achieve more...
Discus and support Achievements not Registered for Microsoft Rewards (XBOX- Rewards Weekly Set / Achieve more... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, Around 10-11pm BST 29/04/2020, I earned 4 achievements, however these seem to have not registered. I waited 15-20mins and the count of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Shadowhand, Apr 30, 2020.
Thema:
Achievements not Registered for Microsoft Rewards (XBOX- Rewards Weekly Set / Achieve more...
Loading...
-
Achievements not Registered for Microsoft Rewards (XBOX- Rewards Weekly Set / Achieve more... - Similar Threads - Achievements Registered Microsoft
-
Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game... -
Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?
in XboX InsidersHey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t... -
Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement
in XboX InsidersIs this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,... -
Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Am I the only one or other experienceing achievements in game not registering for the daily...
in XBoX Games and AppsAm I the only one or other experienceing achievements in game not registering for the daily...: When I get an achievement in game it is not registering and giving me the rewards points for the day a00c23e0-c026-47dd-8673-5c9fd816cdee -
Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?
in XBoX on WindowsIs anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?: Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? 232ae4bc-a7f7-49bc-b100-28ff6021cbf8 -
Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported"
in XBoX Games and AppsSuper Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported": Unlocked 4 Achievements for Super Bomberman R 2 but none of them are registering. The game doesn't show up as being played, and Achievements are "not supported" for it. I own the disc version, so... -
Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed...
in XBoX on WindowsSome of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed...: Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed can anybody help me I would like to have my achievements points some of my achievements are not... -
Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed...
in XBoX on WindowsSome of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed...: Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed can anybody help me I would like to have my achievements points some of my achievements are not...