Achievements Not Popping

Discus and support Achievements Not Popping in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In multiple games (Dishonored Death of the Outsider, Telltales Tales From the Borderlands, and Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist) some of the achievements... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheIrishIndian1, Dec 25, 2022.

1. Achievements Not Popping

In multiple games (Dishonored Death of the Outsider, Telltales Tales From the Borderlands, and Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist) some of the achievements aren't popping. I've done the required things and tried every method the site has to get them to pop as well as tried to redo the requirements and still nothing. Please respond at your earliest convenience. -

:)

TheIrishIndian1, Dec 25, 2022
  2. Ricky11Ger Win User

Achievements not popping

Havin the exact same issue? Any assistance available...
  3. Miss Ghidorah Win User

achievements not popping

Hey there EvilerPuma -

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing achievement issues. Have you gone through the troubleshooting article that outlines Problems with Xbox One
    Achievements and Challenges
    ? Additionally, please do check the Achievement Unlocking thread and complete the survey—your information will be recorded
    and will be passed along to the proper teams to take a look at it.

Let us know if you're still experiencing problems!
  4. GoGoGadgetVTEC Win User

Achievement will not pop

still looking for ant tips or advice
  5. CarTzy Win User

Achievements Not Popping

Hello TheIrishIndian1,

After further consultation and research, we recommend that you speak with our live support. Due to the complexity of the issue, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

How to contact support

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  6. onyxishere Win User

achievements not popping

Sorry to hear it. Try loading up a character in the game. When you get to orbit press the start button on the controller to get into the character menu. Scroll all the way right and select the option to change the gamertag (not change character). When
    you get to the log in screen choose your gamertag again. When you get back to orbit the achievements should pop for you.
Thema:

Achievements Not Popping

1. Achievements Not Popping - Similar Threads - Achievements Popping

2. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  3. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  4. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  5. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  6. Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen: Hello. I have been a long time with this issue where, suddendly, achievements notifications stopped popping on screen while I play on PC Game Pass games, even when the option is marked in the...
  7. My achievements do not pop on screen, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements do not pop on screen, why?: Achievements are still completed on profile and gamerscore. Gamepass quests still pop. Hard reset, clearing of local saves, and alternating mac address all complete. Still no onscreen pop,...
  8. Achievements not popping up and can’t see achievement history.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not popping up and can’t see achievement history.: Cannot see my achievements or anything. I unlock stuff but It does not update. I’m obviously connected to the internet . And I have 49,000+ gamer score I’ve obviously played games. [img]...
  9. Issue with achievements not popping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievements not popping: Hi, starting yesterday some achievements unlocked in game do not pop up on screen and do not add to my gamescore. Also my profile on xbox.com says I haven't played any games lately (lol). Internet...
  10. Achievements not popping up in-game when I unlock them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not popping up in-game when I unlock them: Basically that. Please don't tell me to repair & reset the app. I've done that many times and it's still not fixed. I have Game Bar enabled on Windows setting. I have "Notify me when I unlock...