Achievements not popping up in games
Discus and support Achievements not popping up in games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello , I have recently being replaying sleeping dogs definitive edition , and I have being trying to finish all of its achievements. But my xbox was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Enigmaticc1678, Dec 25, 2021.
Thema:
Achievements not popping up in games
Loading...
-
Achievements not popping up in games - Similar Threads - Achievements popping games
-
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
[UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!
in XboX Insiders[UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I... -
Achievements not popping up when i get them
in XboX InsidersAchievements not popping up when i get them: Hi everyone. I bought Xbox Series S like a year ago. And now for some reason when i get any achievement in any game, they dont pop up while im playing. I still get them, but its not pop up. Do you... -
In Game Achievement Notifications Not Popping Up
in XboX InsidersIn Game Achievement Notifications Not Popping Up: Hey everyone, I’ve been having this really frustrating issue with Xbox achievements. When I earn them, the notification only pops up maybe 1 out of 100 times. I do actually unlock the... -
Why is achievements didn’t pop up!
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is achievements didn’t pop up!: Achievement notification not showing up on screen For some reason any achievement I unlock the achievement notification does not pop up on screen. The option is turned on in the settings. It did... -
No achievements popping and Xbox not displaying status correctly.
in XBoX Games and AppsNo achievements popping and Xbox not displaying status correctly.: Just got the pc pass and to play Minecraft in particular but I noticed two strange things. 1. Whenever I went on the xbox app and navigated to profile, it would display that I am playing... -
Achievement won't pop up
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievement won't pop up: Ive been trying to get the achievement Strength in numbers on roblox and it still hasn't popped up even though I completed the requirements for the achievement eb9a1e6f-fadf-4f32-98c6-5735e59c2ab2 -
Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen: Hello. I have been a long time with this issue where, suddendly, achievements notifications stopped popping on screen while I play on PC Game Pass games, even when the option is marked in the... -
Achievements not popping up in-game when I unlock them
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievements not popping up in-game when I unlock them: Basically that. Please don't tell me to repair & reset the app. I've done that many times and it's still not fixed. I have Game Bar enabled on Windows setting. I have "Notify me when I unlock...