Achievements not popping up in-game when I unlock them

Discus and support Achievements not popping up in-game when I unlock them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically that. Please don't tell me to repair & reset the app. I've done that many times and it's still not fixed. I have Game Bar enabled on Windows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chonlachat Munsamai, May 5, 2023.

1. Achievements not popping up in-game when I unlock them

Basically that. Please don't tell me to repair & reset the app. I've done that many times and it's still not fixed. I have Game Bar enabled on Windows setting. I have "Notify me when I unlock achievements" ticked (and reticked) many times. "Hide notifications when I'm playing full screen game" is unchecked. Is there anything else that I can do?

:)

Chonlachat Munsamai, May 5, 2023
  2. SalMaster117 Win User

I got the same issue, did you fix it? I discovered this error playing Minecraft and I realized that it wasn't unlocking any achievements, I thought what could be something about the game so I also tried it with Gears of War: Ultimate Edition and it still doesn't unlock anything for me. I play them through Gamepass for PC in case that information is useful.

Thanks and have a great day.
  3. Chonlachat Munsamai Win User

Hi Kathy

Just finished another game called Beacon Pines. I've unlocked all the achievements for it and not a single one pop up when I unlocked them.

The support articles you provided don't have anything we haven't already tried.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Chonlachat Munsamai,

Thank you for your update.

We have reached out to our Internal Support Team and they were unable to replicate your issue. Do you mind submitting a bug on this issue using Xbox Game Bar? Please follow the steps below so that the Team Xbox can check on this.

• Launch Xbox Game Bar.
    • Navigate to the settings and look for feedback.
    • Select “Report a problem”
    • Click Give new feedback
    • Add a brief description in “Summarize your feedback” followed by a feedback summary
      • Summary should be descriptive and fully detailing the error you are receiving. Links redirecting to this forum post will not be accepted and will cause a delay in your feedback submission.
    • Category should automatically be selected.
    • In the "add more details" category, you will have the option to "Recreate my problem". Recreating the problem will help us further pinpoint the error you are receiving.

Regards,

5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Chonlachat Munsamai,

Thanks for the reply and update.

This could be something else, do you mind trying to launch the game on not full screen? Will the notifications about the game progress shows?

EDIT:

We have here support articles related to Xbox Achievements:

By the way, please update us if the issue still persists after the non-full screen of the games.

Regards,

6. Kathy A. Win User

Thema:

1. Achievements not popping up in-game when I unlock them - Similar Threads - Achievements popping game

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen: Hello. I have been a long time with this issue where, suddendly, achievements notifications stopped popping on screen while I play on PC Game Pass games, even when the option is marked in the...
  8. My achievements do not pop on screen, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements do not pop on screen, why?: Achievements are still completed on profile and gamerscore. Gamepass quests still pop. Hard reset, clearing of local saves, and alternating mac address all complete. Still no onscreen pop,...
  9. Achievements not popping up and can’t see achievement history.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not popping up and can’t see achievement history.: Cannot see my achievements or anything. I unlock stuff but It does not update. I’m obviously connected to the internet . And I have 49,000+ gamer score I’ve obviously played games. [img]...
  10. Issue with achievements not popping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievements not popping: Hi, starting yesterday some achievements unlocked in game do not pop up on screen and do not add to my gamescore. Also my profile on xbox.com says I haven't played any games lately (lol). Internet...