Achievements not loading

Discus and support Achievements not loading in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Minecraft achievements aren't loading. I was supposed to get the Iron Man achievement (full iron armor) today but do not have it till date. Also the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by S Anirvinya, Mar 29, 2021.

  1. S Anirvinya
    S Anirvinya Guest

    Achievements not loading


    My Minecraft achievements aren't loading. I was supposed to get the Iron Man achievement (full iron armor) today but do not have it till date. Also the Diamonds! achievement is not loading. Would be good if someone would help me Achievements not loading :D

    :)
     
    S Anirvinya, Mar 29, 2021
    #1
  2. NaZoooom Win User

    Achievement Hunters

    When I started with my Xbox One, I loved chasing achievements but these days I worry less about achievements. Great when they pop but I do find there are loads of achievements that require loads of grinding. The tracker is great for getting the easy points.
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Achievements not loading

    Hey DarKnightBegins -

    If you're experiencing issues with achievements, you'll want to take a peek at

    this thread regarding achievement unlocking issues
    . Please try all the steps provided and if you continue to experience issues, be sure to fill out the survey provided in the last step.

    Let us know how it goes!
  4. samcarvalho-1133521C Win User

    Achievement not loaded

    Sorry I did them both, but I have collected them all and followed the online youtube tutorials but when they got the last one and the achievement, I didn't
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    Achievements not loading

  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Achievement not loaded

    Odd.Try deleting your profile ONLY & redownloading it & playing the game again.It may unlock when you get another achievement.Have another look in the mini sub just to make 100% sure you have them all.
Thema:

Achievements not loading

Loading...
  1. Achievements not loading - Similar Threads - Achievements loading

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  9. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  10. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]