Achievements not loading

Discus and support Achievements not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Months ago, I completed every Halo campaign in the Master Chief Collection on Legendary difficulty (excluding ODST). However, after I completed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoganWhite, Oct 25, 2017.

  1. LoganWhite
    LoganWhite Guest

    Achievements not loading


    Months ago, I completed every Halo campaign in the Master Chief Collection on Legendary difficulty (excluding ODST). However, after I completed "Midnight" and the epilogue in Halo 4, not only did I not get the achievement for completing
    that mission, I didn't get the achievements for beating every Halo mission on Easy, Normal, Heroic, or Legendary, even though it said ON THE GAME that I had beaten EVERY SINGLE MISSION ON MCC. Now I know that achievements mean nothing to some players, but
    I wanted to feel proud after I put dozens of hours on this playthrough alone, and the achievements were that sense of pride, and it provides closure. So, needless to say, after I finally beat "Midnight" and "Epilogue" in which I didn't get the achievements
    I deserved, I was pretty pissed off. I waited months in hope that it would eventually pop, and I completed the mission again, but since the game said I had beaten it, I didn't get the achievements then either. All I'm asking is for someone at Microsoft to
    see this, and hopefully give me the achievements I earned. If that's possible anyway, for I don't know how that works. Thank you for your time. Achievements not loading :)

    :)
     
    LoganWhite, Oct 25, 2017
    #1
  2. rickbarrow
    rickbarrow Guest
    Achievements not loading

    Got Bioshock Collection and the achievement list for the first Bioshock is not loading up. Keeps stating theres a problem and try again later. Ive turned the xbox off fully, deleted and redownloaded ganertag and game, same thing with the list. Bioshock 2
    and Bioshock Inifinte achievement lists show up no problem. What Next? Any advice
     
    rickbarrow, Oct 25, 2017
    #2
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Achievements not loading

    Hey DarKnightBegins -

    If you're experiencing issues with achievements, you'll want to take a peek at

    this thread regarding achievement unlocking issues
    . Please try all the steps provided and if you continue to experience issues, be sure to fill out the survey provided in the last step.

    Let us know how it goes!
     
    Miss Bijoux, Oct 25, 2017
    #3
  4. Achievements not loading

    Hello. Sorry this is happening. I totally get the pride that comes from certain achievements and your frustration. There is an incredible, detailed guide on these issues I would suggest going through, located here Achievement Unlocking Issues? -- CHECK HERE!!
    . Hope that helps.
     
    ONEEYEDKILLAh, Oct 25, 2017
    #4
  5. NaZoooom Win User

    Achievement Hunters

    When I started with my Xbox One, I loved chasing achievements but these days I worry less about achievements. Great when they pop but I do find there are loads of achievements that require loads of grinding. The tracker is great for getting the easy points.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Achievements not loading

    Hey DarKnightBegins -

    If you're experiencing issues with achievements, you'll want to take a peek at

    this thread regarding achievement unlocking issues
    . Please try all the steps provided and if you continue to experience issues, be sure to fill out the survey provided in the last step.

    Let us know how it goes!
  7. samcarvalho-1133521C Win User

    Achievement not loaded

    Sorry I did them both, but I have collected them all and followed the online youtube tutorials but when they got the last one and the achievement, I didn't
  8. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    Achievements not loading

  9. Daft Badger Win User

    Achievement not loaded

    Odd.Try deleting your profile ONLY & redownloading it & playing the game again.It may unlock when you get another achievement.Have another look in the mini sub just to make 100% sure you have them all.
Thema:

Achievements not loading

Loading...
  1. Achievements not loading - Similar Threads - Achievements loading

  2. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  3. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  6. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  7. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...