Achievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account HOI4

Discus and support Achievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account HOI4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; soo I did the incredibly hard "Not one step back" achievement and when I go to sleep and wake up and log in to HOI4 and try to go ironman mode and do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThegamingNJ, Dec 28, 2021.

  1. ThegamingNJ
    ThegamingNJ Guest

    Achievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account HOI4


    soo I did the incredibly hard "Not one step back" achievement and when I go to sleep and wake up and log in to HOI4 and try to go ironman mode and do another achievement I see that it didn't save and It shows that I don't have it.

    The names of the achievements aren't even showing

    aswell of the descriptions.

    So whats causing it?

    bugged achievement


    Achievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account  HOI4 [​IMG]


    Normal achievement


    Achievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account  HOI4 [​IMG]


    :)
     
    ThegamingNJ, Dec 28, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Achievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account HOI4

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    This is definitely a bug, I have had it happen to me a couple of times. It should sort itself out after a while. No reason to panic.
  3. The Woj Win User

    Can Not Access xBox 360 Old/Saved Games After Setting Up xBox 1.....Help.

    I have the same name "Dr Woj". When I being up the avatar in social.....it shows all the old games I played in achievements. I just loaded FallOut New Vegas and it actually asked me to load a saved game.....but when I clicked....it said no valid saved
    games.

    I also transferred and copied it a flash drive. The gamea are coded by letters and numbers, but I can actually open files and the saved games are there.
  4. RivalFoxylady Win User

    Lego Movie Serious Glitches

    I'm having issues with the game not showing be save. i restarted my xbox one and it still will not show my loaded game. is there any fix to show the loaded game?
  5. The Woj Win User

    Can Not Access xBox 360 Old/Saved Games After Setting Up xBox 1.....Help.

    I should add. When I put in the game.....as I said it does not load the saved games. It starts from the beginning of the game. If I go to storage the new game is there under my account name. The old saved game has no name associated with it.
  6. Steiner-8151F614-358 Win User

    Saves are not transfering

    Hey Steiner -

    Sorry to hear about the issue. Do you get a specific error message or code (XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000) when you try to load your save? Have you seen the guide on

    issues syncing cloud saves
    yet? If not, take a peek at that and try the steps listed there.

    Do let us know!What's weird is in my achievements section on the Xbox One I have two achievement slots for Bad Company 2. One slot shows all my progress and new achievements show up here but there is no section that shows time played. In the second slot
    it shows time played on Xbox One in one section and a second section is for achievements which shows 0/0 achievements and that's all that this second slot shows. Very strange!

    [/quote
Thema:

Achievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account HOI4

Loading...
  1. Achievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account HOI4 - Similar Threads - Achievements loading showing

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  9. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  10. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]