Achievements not going up
Discus and support Achievements not going up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got all the necessary requirements done for an achievement on a game called 7 days to die. But the achievement I'm trying to get got stuck at 50... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spitfire719, Jul 30, 2017.
Thema:
Achievements not going up
Loading...
-
Achievements not going up - Similar Threads - Achievements going
-
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Where did my achievements go?!
in XBoX Games and AppsWhere did my achievements go?!: I’m playing Minecraft like normal, when my skin doesn’t load. I learn I can’t access my achievements, then I can’t even equip my items I get from achievements, and the access the achievement... -
Achievements not going to activity feed
in XBoX AccessibilityAchievements not going to activity feed: Share achievements automatically is already enabled. Tried resetting the console completely and power cycling didn't help. Achievements are not being published onto my activity feed please fix.... -
Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...
in XBoX on WindowsAre you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to... -
Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...
in XBoX Games and AppsIve had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...: For example on Call of duty WWII there is an achievement for getting to 1st prestige, I am currently prestige 4 and it hasn’t popped, there is also no way to reset or fresh start in game stats.... -
After earning achievements game score is not going up
in XBoX Games and AppsAfter earning achievements game score is not going up: it’s been several weeks since my gamer-score has reflected my achievement points. They show unlocked in game, but not reflecting on profile or leaderboard. I have tried completely signing out of... -
When I unlock an achievement on MS online games and go to post it on Facebook it is block...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhen I unlock an achievement on MS online games and go to post it on Facebook it is block...: When I unlock an achievement on MS online games and go to post it on Facebook it is blocked under the guise of the Canadian news exclusion by Meta. But I am not a journalist, nor do I work for a... -
When I go see all my achievments it all blank
in XBoX AccessibilityWhen I go see all my achievments it all blank: [img] i have 20k gamerscore And my latest achievment is from DEAD BY DAY LIGHT 9d814aa6-24ca-4090-8334-7452fccfedc5