Achievements not counting also game time doesn’t match how long I’ve played a game
Discus and support Achievements not counting also game time doesn’t match how long I’ve played a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been playing Rise of the Tomb Raider for about 4 days now and haven’t gotten any achievements from the game. Also been playing other games as well... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zenman24, Mar 12, 2018.
Thema:
Achievements not counting also game time doesn’t match how long I’ve played a game
Loading...
-
Achievements not counting also game time doesn’t match how long I’ve played a game - Similar Threads - Achievements counting game
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
What should I do when I get an achievement bit it does not count and I do not get the...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat should I do when I get an achievement bit it does not count and I do not get the...: Can you pls answer because it is a little annoying. dcfe15cc-b23f-4e23-9eb0-d49a784c7ac3 -
Any way of getting achievements I’ve already completed but not counted?
in XBoX Games and AppsAny way of getting achievements I’ve already completed but not counted?: I’ve been attempting to 100% Immortals Fenyx Rising, however many of the early game achievements are locked for me. I have completed every mission, every side challenge, all chests and vaults,... -
Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game... -
Is any one having problems with achievements not working and therefore not counting towards...
in XBoX Games and AppsIs any one having problems with achievements not working and therefore not counting towards...: This problem has been on and off for a while now. But has not worked since Monday Australian time for either my account or my wife's account. Tried all the usual things such as hard reset etc and... -
Game Pass Achievement Unlocked. But not counted.
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Pass Achievement Unlocked. But not counted.: Yesterday, I Played 'Dordogne' on Game Pass PC. I am using Windows 10 and I Unlocked all 31 Achievements. You can see that I unlocked all 31 achievements and there are no unlocked achievement.... -
achievements in the game Minecraft are not counted,
in XBoX Games and Appsachievements in the game Minecraft are not counted,: achievements in the game Minecraft are not counted, only the game time is counted, tried to reinstall the game, at startup the resulting problem Microsoft accounts and launchers do not match...