Achievements not correct

Discus and support Achievements not correct in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I logged in every day in November and completed at least one daily challenge, but the "Winds At Your Back" award still shows as incomplete.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joe Fargo, Jan 12, 2018.

  1. Joe Fargo
    Joe Fargo Guest

    Achievements not correct


    I logged in every day in November and completed at least one daily challenge, but the "Winds At Your Back" award still shows as incomplete.

    :)
     
    Joe Fargo, Jan 12, 2018
    #1
  2. DVONvX
    DVONvX Guest
    Achievement count not correct

    Update: I deleted and recovered my gamertag. Now, only the first achievement is listed and the other 2 are back to being locked. However, I replayed the part of the game where I gained the other 2 achievements and they did not unlock. So..............I deleted
    my entire game and will restart. HOPEFULLY those 2 achievements will unlock this time around.
     
    DVONvX, Jan 12, 2018
    #2
  3. Achievement count not correct

    Hey there

    Thankyou for the update, please post back with your results and I will be here to help

    Regards
     
    Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 12, 2018
    #3
  4. DVONvX Win User

    Achievement count not correct

    Update: I deleted and recovered my gamertag. Now, only the first achievement is listed and the other 2 are back to being locked. However, I replayed the part of the game where I gained the other 2 achievements and they did not unlock. So..............I deleted
    my entire game and will restart. HOPEFULLY those 2 achievements will unlock this time around.
  5. DVONvX Win User

    Achievement count not correct

    Last update! I started the game over and the achievements unlocked when they were supposed to. Not sure what caused the glitch but everything seems to be in order now!
  6. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

    Achievement count not correct

    Hey there

    Thankyou for the update, please post back with your results and I will be here to help

    Regards
  7. BlackSamurai24 Win User

    missing achievements and gamerscore

    does it also go for not show the correct number of achievements for that game?

    is this still ongoing with 360 or One not showing correct number of achievements won on all platforms?
  8. Th3 FPS MaNiAc Win User

    Gamerscore Not Correct and Achievements missing.

    Downloading your profile gets your profile from the last time it was synced with the Xbox Live servers (the last time you connected to Live).

    If you earn achievements while offline and then recovered your profile from say another Xbox you will lose those achievements.
Thema:

Achievements not correct

Loading...
  1. Achievements not correct - Similar Threads - Achievements correct

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. No achievements popping and Xbox not displaying status correctly.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No achievements popping and Xbox not displaying status correctly.: Just got the pc pass and to play Minecraft in particular but I noticed two strange things. 1. Whenever I went on the xbox app and navigated to profile, it would display that I am playing...
  10. The recently unlocked Xbox achievements are not displayed correctly in the guide.

    in XboX Insiders
    The recently unlocked Xbox achievements are not displayed correctly in the guide.: The recently unlocked Xbox achievements are not displayed correctly in the guide. When unlocking an achievement, it does not appear in the guide, but it does in the profile in detail mode. This...