Achievements not being recognized

Discus and support Achievements not being recognized in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have need of help I have been offline with my Xbox one for several months and in those months I have gotten lots of achievements. I have been online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by matchithatchet, Jun 25, 2018.

  1. Achievements not being recognized


    I have need of help I have been offline with my Xbox one for several months and in those months I have gotten lots of achievements. I have been online for a week now and still no achievements and my frustration level is rising I need help.

    :)
     
    matchithatchet, Jun 25, 2018
    #1
  2. Fried Karma
    Fried Karma Guest
    Achievement progress is not being recognized

    There are multiple threads about achievement issues, but most involve delayed recognition of an earned achievement. My problem is that I am not earning achievements or gaining any progress whatsoever. My last recognized achievement was 11 days ago. Since
    then, no achievements and no change in the progress bar for ANY game I own.

    I have followed the forum advice from MS personnel including, clearing my cache, power cycling, removing and re-adding my account. I've done basically everything short of a factory reset. No joy!

    Is there a solution to this, or a MS fix???? This is very frustrating!
     
    Fried Karma, Jun 25, 2018
    #2
  3. TomJmsDbl
    TomJmsDbl Guest
    Achievement progress is not being recognized

    I have been having this problem for months, I'm being patient and I have tried several methods to fix this but nothing has worked. The last achievement that popped for me was 1st April on Titanfall I have since played through Killer Instinct and Ryse and
    have met the requirements for many achievements and have been rewarded with nothing, everything is at 0%. There are achievements in Titanfall which have stopped tracking altogether for example I am generation 10, which should award me with an achievement yet
    the tracker is stuck at 33%.

    I haven't yet tried to do a factory reset either because my internet isn't great and would take days to re-download and update everything. Also from reading online a factory reset doesn't solve the issue.
     
    TomJmsDbl, Jun 25, 2018
    #3
  4. TomJmsDbl Win User

    Achievement progress is not being recognized

    I have been having this problem for months, I'm being patient and I have tried several methods to fix this but nothing has worked. The last achievement that popped for me was 1st April on Titanfall I have since played through Killer Instinct and Ryse and
    have met the requirements for many achievements and have been rewarded with nothing, everything is at 0%. There are achievements in Titanfall which have stopped tracking altogether for example I am generation 10, which should award me with an achievement yet
    the tracker is stuck at 33%.

    I haven't yet tried to do a factory reset either because my internet isn't great and would take days to re-download and update everything. Also from reading online a factory reset doesn't solve the issue.
  5. Anghellic Karma Win User

    About to lose my 32 week streak on Xbox quest because of awful app

    What is happening with Witcher 3 not registering your achievements? Are they unlocking but not being recognized by the weekly quest? Or not unlocking at all?
  6. DeaDtoFaLL Win User

    Gamerscore Leaderboard won't update

    UPDATE: The leaderboard just ended for March and began April. Achievement points I had gotten in the last few days did NOT get counted in with the March final nor applying for beginning of April. Achievement points are being recognized
    in my overall gamerscore but apparently my leaderboard is broken.
  7. Pacvan Win User

    Gamerscore Leaderboard won't update

    UPDATE: The leaderboard just ended for March and began April. Achievement points I had gotten in the last few days did NOT get counted in with the March final nor applying for beginning of April. Achievement points are being recognized
    in my overall gamerscore but apparently my leaderboard is broken.
    Same issue here :(
  8. violntshags Win User

    achievement not recognized

    hmmmm, guess i will have to wait for a patch/update... thanks
Thema:

Achievements not being recognized

Loading...
  1. Achievements not being recognized - Similar Threads - Achievements being recognized

  2. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  3. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  4. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  5. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  8. Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...: Is this still being worked on? 08f7cddf-fdb6-4429-a982-50cd28e5e128
  9. Achievements not unlocking or being tracked

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking or being tracked: I am currently playing dark souls 1 remastered, my goal is to get every achievement for the game which I am doing. Two days ago I achieved all the requirements for the achievement "Wisdom of a...
  10. BBTAG achievement “A VALUABLE VICTORY” being bugged/unlockable for some people

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    BBTAG achievement “A VALUABLE VICTORY” being bugged/unlockable for some people: I’ve played Blazblue CrossTag battle for about sense day 1 and i have beaten almost all the achievements except My last achievement being “A Valuable Victory” unobtainable even if the user has 100...