Achievements not appearing on Xbox 1

Discus and support Achievements not appearing on Xbox 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have an issue with achievements not appearing on Xbox 1. I recently started playing assassins creed: the ezio collection, and I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ApplepieAvenger, Nov 21, 2017.

  1. Achievements not appearing on Xbox 1


    Hey guys, I have an issue with achievements not appearing on Xbox 1.

    I recently started playing assassins creed: the ezio collection, and I was playing offline, because I was waiting for the time to do a massive update, and so I couldn't go online until I did the update. This meant I got no achievements, which I knew. So
    I did the update, which worked just fine, and went back into playing the game. However I realised, none of the achievements I should have gotten whilst playing earlier (for 15+ hours) have come up. I had no achievements on that game.

    I figured they would pop up eventually, so I kept playing for a bit, and sure enough, the achievemnts I was currently getting as I progressed throught the main storyline came up fine. However, the achievements I should have never came. For example, in this
    game, you get an achievement for every 'sequence' or chapter of the story. I was up to chapter 8 yet I had nothing to show for it. When I reached sequence 9, I got that achievement, but I'm still missing all the others. Since I'm already 20+ hours into the
    game, I don't want to have to restart just for achievements. Does anyone know a solution for this? Thanks

    :)
     
    ApplepieAvenger, Nov 21, 2017
    #1
  2. no man's sky shows up in achievements tab as 0/0

    why is this game appearing as 0/0 in my achievements tab on the xbox website?
     
    allegretto2500, Nov 21, 2017
    #2
  3. Xbox one Preview update issues

    i have reset my Xbox and my gamer picture is appearing now and i am getting achievements for the game i wasn't getting any achievements on before
     
    x iLL CuT Yi o, Nov 21, 2017
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Achievements not appearing on Xbox 1

    Hi!

    For achievement issues, you can follow these
    instructions
    .
     
    DominumStige, Nov 21, 2017
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    Achievements not appearing on Xbox 1

  6. DarthRaitu Win User

    Eso achievement

    Solution 2: Check your achievement progress online

    You can check the progress of your achievement online to verify that your console has synchronised with Xbox Live.

    To view your achievements online:

    1.Sign in at xbox.com and select Achievements.

    2.Select the title of the achievement you're trying to unlock.

    3.If the achievement appears under “Achievements,” it's already unlocked.

    If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the console isn't yet synchronised with Xbox Live or the achievement was not successfully unlocked.
  7. Francia J. Win User

    Recently played games list does not update

    Thank you for the update. Kindly check your progress online by following the steps below:

    1. Sign in at Xbox.com.

    2. Select your profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Xbox profile > Achievements.

    3. Select the title of the achievement that you're trying to unlock.

    4. If the achievement appears under Achievements, it's already unlocked.

    If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the achievement was not successfully unlocked, or the console hasn’t synchronised with the Xbox network. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronisation to take place. If it hasn't appeared after 72 hours, try unlocking the achievement again.
  8. Loraine Mon Win User

    No Achievements

    Hi,

    If a completed achievement hasn't appeared online after 72 hours, your console or computer may not be connected to Xbox Live. If you completed an achievement or challenge while offline, you won't receive related notices or rewards until you connect to Xbox
    Live. Once you connect to Xbox Live, try unlocking the achievement again.

    You can check the progress of your achievement online to verify that your computer has synchronized with Xbox Live.

    To view your achievements online:

    1. 1. Sign in on the Xbox website online.
    2. 2. Select your profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Profile.
    3. 3. Tap or select Achievements.
    4. 4. Select the title of the achievement you're trying to unlock.
    5. 5. If the achievement appears under “Achievements,” it's already unlocked.

    If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the achievement was not successfully unlocked, or the console isn't yet synchronized with Xbox Live. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronization to take place. If it hasn't appeared after 72
    hours, try unlocking the achievement again.

    Let us know how it goes.
  9. HernanCraft Win User

    Problem with my achievements

    Just Sign xbox.com and I have 46,304G. The last 2 achievements were unlocked on FIFA 15 (1)and Destiny (1). The achievement of PvZ does not appear in the game or in my recent achievements unlocked .. do not understand.
Thema:

Achievements not appearing on Xbox 1

Loading...
  1. Achievements not appearing on Xbox 1 - Similar Threads - Achievements appearing

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  9. I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...: It's just weird and odd they haven't displayed yet even though I got the achievement notifications saying I've earned them. It says "0" on the gamerscore leaderboard and my feed only displays the...
  10. Why are achievements not appearing on minecraft Nintendo switch

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are achievements not appearing on minecraft Nintendo switch: I don’t get any achievements on minecraft Nintendo switch on my survival world and I didn’t change it to creative . 4b33c309-4525-4a23-a596-90c02d6035fc