Achievements no longer unlocking, all games now show 0/1000 gs

Discus and support Achievements no longer unlocking, all games now show 0/1000 gs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title says it all. I am no longer able to unlock any achievements on my Xbox even though I am fulfilling the requirements. Worked fine yesterday, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RCone138, Jul 9, 2023.

  1. RCone138
    RCone138 Guest

    Achievements no longer unlocking, all games now show 0/1000 gs


    Title says it all. I am no longer able to unlock any achievements on my Xbox even though I am fulfilling the requirements. Worked fine yesterday, but today my achievements just randomly stopped unlocking for multiple games despite completing the requirements. When I go to view my achievements from the Xbox home button -> game activity tab -> all achievements, everything now shows up as 0/1000 GS despite most of the games already having been completed the full 1000gs.

    This glitch never happened until I got gamepass which was the other day, now I am all Sorts of issues with achievements unlocking, this being the latest one. I have tried restarting my Xbox, unplugging it/disconnecting from internet for a few hours, clearing MAC address etc but nothing seems to be working. I do not understand why this is happening and cannot find a fix anywhere online. Can someone please tell Me how to fix this because atm this is happening to every single game I play which is beyond frustrating.

    :)
     
    RCone138, Jul 9, 2023
    #1
  2. Suhrim777kT6Cn Win User

    Some games showing 0/1000 gamerscore

    The exact same here. Since October a few games showing 0 of 1000 GS. When you click on them all achievements are unlocked. I have nearly 700k GS.
  3. Janet_C Win User

    Achievements no longer unlocking, all games now show 0/1000 gs

    Hello!

    I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

    Check if all achievements appear correctly in your online profile through this link:

    https://account.xbox.com/Profile

    If everything is correct, do this

    Go to your network settings and in advanced options change the DNS to primary 8.8.8.8 and secondary 8.8.4.4

    Remove your account from the console

    Press and hold the power button on the console until the Xbox turns off completely.

    When the indicator lights on the front panel of the Xbox turn off, unplug the power cord from the back of the Xbox.

    Wait at least 30 seconds.

    Reconnect the Xbox console and turn it back on.

    Re-enter your account and test if the error persists.

    I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

    Best Regards.
  4. TheEqualizerX1 Win User

    Missing Gamer score.

    I had 800 GS on Fifa 17. Yesterday want to play. The Achievments already unlocked but the scale shows 0/1000 .
  5. SiegfriedX Win User

    All my X1 achievements have gone from my gamerscore

    My friend also has this glitch, he lost about 11.000 gamerscore. He said today achievements are showing as unlocked again and tracking % is back, but the games still show 0% completed, 0/1000 gs.
  6. T1TANMONKEY Win User

    Achievement and gamerscore issue

    I hope you're right because the One achievement is fully unlocked but no GS for it,yet if I look at the achievements while snapped in game it shows 48/48 and 1000/1000,looking at them from the dash,full screen shows all tiles unlocked BUT 47/48 and 975/1000.
Thema:

Achievements no longer unlocking, all games now show 0/1000 gs

Loading...
  1. Achievements no longer unlocking, all games now show 0/1000 gs - Similar Threads - Achievements longer unlocking

  2. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  3. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  6. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  7. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...: i was just wondering this because there's some older games i wanna try but i thought i should ask before i bought a 360 728d4be7-55ba-429d-a1a0-638b574d3fe0