Achievements never unlock? XBOX PC App Games

Discus and support Achievements never unlock? XBOX PC App Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else having issues with achievements never showing up/registering on xbox pc games? I tried on windows 10 and windows 11 installs on my computer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FISHxCAKEY, Dec 6, 2021.

1. FISHxCAKEY
    FISHxCAKEY Guest

Anyone else having issues with achievements never showing up/registering on xbox pc games? I tried on windows 10 and windows 11 installs on my computer and same thing happens. Right now I'm playing Archvale and when I enter Timberwell or die (which are both achievements) it never registers it or shows up. I did windows key + g to open the game bar overlay and check achievements and yep, it says what they are and i'm 0/1000 gamerscore on the game, but i literally did what should have given me the achievements.... Not sure what else to do here... Any ideas to get them to register/work? I've tried to do them for a few days now and thought maybe it was just a "have to wait a few days and reload the game" but still doesn't work.

:)

FISHxCAKEY, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Fish welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Yes! I had this issue a year ago, I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  3. Diablo Deus Win User

Same problem here... The achievements never load... Install/Uninstall method not working..
    [​IMG]
  4. Possessed Fox Win User

any update on this because the uninstall never worked for me and id like to start achievement hunting again, achievements pop on other games but not archvale or mowing simulator
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Is Xbox One, and Xbox App Beta in PC linked? Achievements wise.

Ok. Thank you. What about Age of Empires 2 achievements that's in Xbox App, but not Xbox App? Will I get a achievement for that in Xbox One as well, or no? :D
    The achievements don't unlock twice (one on PC and one on Xbox).

If you unlock an achievement in AoE 2, then it would still count towards your Gamerscore.
  6. Radzta Win User

Microsoft Rewards App Not Opening

Same issue here, it's funny how it never works when i get an achievement during the day, yet if i unlock an achievement around midnight to 1am GMT the app works fine but it doesn't recognise i have unlocked an achievement....... Nearly as good as the game pass app for mobile
Thema:

1. Achievements never unlock? XBOX PC App Games - Similar Threads - Achievements never unlock

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  8. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  9. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  10. why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?: one literal mistake of an A button and my profile is forever stained with bs that i will never play or look at 728ad0c0-e609-41f6-914d-b72da569ddac