Achievements never unlock? XBOX PC App Games

Discus and support Achievements never unlock? XBOX PC App Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else having issues with achievements never showing up/registering on xbox pc games? I tried on windows 10 and windows 11 installs on my computer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FISHxCAKEY, Dec 6, 2021.

  1. FISHxCAKEY
    FISHxCAKEY Guest

    Achievements never unlock? XBOX PC App Games


    Anyone else having issues with achievements never showing up/registering on xbox pc games? I tried on windows 10 and windows 11 installs on my computer and same thing happens. Right now I'm playing Archvale and when I enter Timberwell or die (which are both achievements) it never registers it or shows up. I did windows key + g to open the game bar overlay and check achievements and yep, it says what they are and i'm 0/1000 gamerscore on the game, but i literally did what should have given me the achievements.... Not sure what else to do here... Any ideas to get them to register/work? I've tried to do them for a few days now and thought maybe it was just a "have to wait a few days and reload the game" but still doesn't work.

    :)
     
    FISHxCAKEY, Dec 6, 2021
    #1
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Achievements never unlock? XBOX PC App Games

    Hi there Fish welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Yes! I had this issue a year ago, I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

    https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

    NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  3. Diablo Deus Win User

    Achievements never unlock? XBOX PC App Games

    Same problem here... The achievements never load... Install/Uninstall method not working..
    [​IMG]
  4. Possessed Fox Win User

    Achievements never unlock? XBOX PC App Games

    any update on this because the uninstall never worked for me and id like to start achievement hunting again, achievements pop on other games but not archvale or mowing simulator
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

    Is Xbox One, and Xbox App Beta in PC linked? Achievements wise.

    Ok. Thank you. What about Age of Empires 2 achievements that's in Xbox App, but not Xbox App? Will I get a achievement for that in Xbox One as well, or no? :D
    The achievements don't unlock twice (one on PC and one on Xbox).

    If you unlock an achievement in AoE 2, then it would still count towards your Gamerscore.
  6. Radzta Win User

    Microsoft Rewards App Not Opening

    Same issue here, it's funny how it never works when i get an achievement during the day, yet if i unlock an achievement around midnight to 1am GMT the app works fine but it doesn't recognise i have unlocked an achievement....... Nearly as good as the game pass app for mobile
Thema:

Achievements never unlock? XBOX PC App Games

Loading...
  1. Achievements never unlock? XBOX PC App Games - Similar Threads - Achievements never unlock

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?: one literal mistake of an A button and my profile is forever stained with bs that i will never play or look at 728ad0c0-e609-41f6-914d-b72da569ddac