Achievements menu bugged?

Discus and support Achievements menu bugged? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't see my achievements in the All Achievements menu anymore on my XBox One and I don't know how to fix it. There was a filter option I used on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GAMESTER0981, Nov 26, 2020.

  1. GAMESTER0981
    GAMESTER0981 Guest

    Achievements menu bugged?


    I can't see my achievements in the All Achievements menu anymore on my XBox One and I don't know how to fix it.

    There was a filter option I used on the All Achievements menu that allowed me to select the ability to see achievements from games I have hidden and deselect the option to see achievements of games that I dont have hidden and now the filter is gone and I
    can't go back. This is all i see now. Pls help!
    Achievements menu bugged? [​IMG]


    :)
     
    GAMESTER0981, Nov 26, 2020
    #1
  2. Stefano Mandelli Win User

    MCC Achievements not unlocking

    +1. I have completed Halo 2 Anniversary Solo Legendary, the main menu says I have done 15 chapters on 15, but I have no achievements since it says I failed to get Regret achievement. Just done this chapter again for a second time, but at the end there is
    non achievement!!! Fix these bugs!
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Descenders No Menu Bug

    Hi Ice, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    Please, clear the local saved data, power cycle your console, and then launch the game again.

    To do it, follow these steps:

    Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage.

    On the Manage storage devices screen, select: Clear local saved games. This deletes games saved to your hard drive, but they'll still be saved to the cloud.

    Then, power cycle the console.

    Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

    Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

    Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

    Plug the console power cable back in.

    Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

    Finally, launch the game.

    Let me know if it works!

    Source:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console
  4. amaz c Win User

    achievement menu

    does it completely freeze, like, forever util you turn your xbox off? Is something happening when you wait and do nothing?
  5. ItzAprilLol Win User

    achievement menu

    Clear your cache and look for corrupt files to see if this helps.
  6. Skyrider Y Win User

    achievement menu

    That is a lot of achievements, congrats! But that might be the problem, too much stuff to load, you can try to delete your cache by going to "Settings - Storage - Device options (Y) - Clear system cache".
Thema:

Achievements menu bugged?

Loading...
  1. Achievements menu bugged? - Similar Threads - Achievements menu bugged

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]