Achievements lost

Discus and support Achievements lost in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I noticed tonight that my gamerscore was suddenly 35,000 points less than it should be. It was previously around 95k, and now it's down to 60k. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrennerD, May 9, 2020.

  1. TrennerD
    TrennerD Guest

    Achievements lost


    I noticed tonight that my gamerscore was suddenly 35,000 points less than it should be. It was previously around 95k, and now it's down to 60k. It looks like all my Xbox One games had their achievements zeroed out, though I thought still have all my 360
    game achievements. What is going on?

    :)
     
    TrennerD, May 9, 2020
    #1
  2. Fildaso Win User

    Minecraft Error Code 0x80070c00

    but - everything achieved in the game will be lost...?? :-(
  3. HAMMER Il Win User

    Xbox 360 gamerpic on xbox and xbox one S

    this happened to me today. I lost my seriously achievement gamer pic because I switched to an avatar by mistake. It took me 4 years to get that achievement. It is devastating to have lost it
  4. EdsonHernandez2 Win User

    Xbox gamerscore suddenly reset?

    I also lost 9000 achievements
  5. UnchargedTerror Win User

    PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! MW£ HAS WIPED MY GAMERSCORE!!!!!!!!

    ive lost some of the achievements I got
  6. SHADOWPUNISH3R2 Win User

    Achievements lost

Thema:

Achievements lost

Loading...
  1. Achievements lost - Similar Threads - Achievements lost

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. My xbox game monster hunter wilds lost all achievements but on my phone on the xbox app...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox game monster hunter wilds lost all achievements but on my phone on the xbox app...: My xbox game monster hunter wilds lost all achievements but on my phone on the xbox app it's there. How can I get it on my xbox again 3305d101-5cdc-4b98-9a17-5aafb2b96f1e
  9. Lost achievements/gamer score

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost achievements/gamer score: My account was hacked and when we recovered it everything is now down to zero ( no friends, achievements or gamerscore) can this be fixed or is everything gone for good thanks to this lovely...
  10. Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?: Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue? 2b45d13c-bd5c-4029-bffa-a3411728a45a