Achievements lost

Discus and support Achievements lost in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account achievements went down from 103,200 to 26730. Achievements from X360 games, windows PC and windows phone lost. Please replace lost... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SHADOWPUNISH3R2, Jun 21, 2018.

  1. Achievements lost


    My account achievements went down from 103,200 to 26730. Achievements from X360 games, windows PC and windows phone lost. Please replace lost achievements. Error message received when attempting to upload pic of screen from phone.

    Achievements lost [​IMG]

    :)
     
    SHADOWPUNISH3R2, Jun 21, 2018
    #1
  2. xXToXiC1132
    xXToXiC1132 Guest
    Lost a lot of achievements

    I lost a lot of achievements and with that some gamerscore. I lost achievements for over 14 games. What do I do?
     
    xXToXiC1132, Jun 21, 2018
    #2
  3. CyberTrumpet
    CyberTrumpet Guest
    Lost achievements

    -Did the Hard Drive have your profile? Were you signed into Xbox LIVE on your profile when using their console?

    -Did you play Lego Harry Potter at the other person's console?

    The only thing I can think of is what you pretty much mentioned. That it somehow lost the achievements. And I know that some Harry Potter achievements can only be Single-Player and/or only Multiplayer, so I didn't know if co-op could have caused any problems.
     
    CyberTrumpet, Jun 21, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Achievements lost

    Smwutches, Jun 21, 2018
    #4
  5. Checked and no gamerscore reset. Any other ideas?
     
    SHADOWPUNISH3R2, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. Fildaso Win User

    Minecraft Error Code 0x80070c00

    but - everything achieved in the game will be lost...?? :-(
  7. HAMMER Il Win User

    Xbox 360 gamerpic on xbox and xbox one S

    this happened to me today. I lost my seriously achievement gamer pic because I switched to an avatar by mistake. It took me 4 years to get that achievement. It is devastating to have lost it
  8. EdsonHernandez2 Win User

    Xbox gamerscore suddenly reset?

    I also lost 9000 achievements
  9. UnchargedTerror Win User

    PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! MW£ HAS WIPED MY GAMERSCORE!!!!!!!!

    ive lost some of the achievements I got
  10. SHADOWPUNISH3R2 Win User

    Achievements lost

Thema:

Achievements lost

Loading...
  1. Achievements lost - Similar Threads - Achievements lost

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. My xbox game monster hunter wilds lost all achievements but on my phone on the xbox app...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox game monster hunter wilds lost all achievements but on my phone on the xbox app...: My xbox game monster hunter wilds lost all achievements but on my phone on the xbox app it's there. How can I get it on my xbox again 3305d101-5cdc-4b98-9a17-5aafb2b96f1e
  9. Lost achievements/gamer score

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost achievements/gamer score: My account was hacked and when we recovered it everything is now down to zero ( no friends, achievements or gamerscore) can this be fixed or is everything gone for good thanks to this lovely...
  10. Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?: Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue? 2b45d13c-bd5c-4029-bffa-a3411728a45a