Achievements Leak & New Videos

Discus and support Achievements Leak & New Videos in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Shout out to Dynamic Sausage for the find Titanfall's Achievements Leaked, New Trailers Emerge. 851b4416-7ebb-4c68-8183-55570fdbd0d6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CRUZZifer, Feb 23, 2014.

  1. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

    Achievements Leak & New Videos

    CRUZZifer, Feb 23, 2014
    #1
  2. Prateek Jain
    Prateek Jain Guest
    Moving to another Microsoft Account

    Hello!



    If I change the Microsoft Account associated with my Xbox Gamertag, will my Xbox Music cloud collection and Xbox Videos come with me to my new account, or they'll stay on the old Microsoft account? I'm aware that gamerscore and achievements will move to
    the new account, but not sure about music & videos.

    Thanks!
     
    Prateek Jain, Feb 23, 2014
    #2
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
  4. ianbann82 Win User

    Savage Kantus code from Amazon.com

    the one on the dlc has a different look but looks very cool was a video leaked awhile back showing both new locust skins
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    new xbox video leak

    its a green box i didnt think they sold the non day ones on the 22nd but they must do its nice to see they ban the console from the get go it means ppl cant use them or try hacking them etc i wouldnt mind someone taking one apart though i watched a ps4 one
    the other night at work and the fan is 84mm wasnt the first 360 fan bigger
  7. PlatinumSpectre Win User

    new xbox video leak

    good lord when will people learn to stop recording stuff vertically. It's 2013 people.
  8. J LOPEZ8658 Win User

    new xbox video leak

    I wouldn't have posted that first video. he is practically giving away his network key.
Thema:

Achievements Leak & New Videos

Loading...
  1. Achievements Leak & New Videos - Similar Threads - Achievements Leak Videos

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]