Achievements Leaderboard

Discus and support Achievements Leaderboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve noticed my achievements on the leaderboard stats are not functioning properly. While I’ve gained about 400 achievements within these 2 weeks and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QueenMarie1022, Mar 31, 2018.

  1. Achievements Leaderboard


    I’ve noticed my achievements on the leaderboard stats are not functioning properly. While I’ve gained about 400 achievements within these 2 weeks and they have no been added. I am well aware that backwards compatible games are not reflected in the leaderboards,
    however I’ve earned Xbox One game achievements. Is anyone else experiencing this situation?

    :)
     
    QueenMarie1022, Mar 31, 2018
    #1
  2. Lost gamerscore

    Have not lost any achievements but the gamerscore leaderboard has stopped updating ? Been like this for a week am getting achievements there just not going on leaderboard
     
    procastinatoruk, Mar 31, 2018
    #2
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Some of my leaderboards are not working

    Hey SoulStee! The only leaderboards that Xbox controls are the achievement leaderboard. For leaderboards in game you will need to contact the game's developer. Thanks!
     
    Mister Cizl, Mar 31, 2018
    #3
  4. itaught410
    itaught410 Guest

    Achievements Leaderboard

    I have been having the same issue since yesterday. I am not sure what has happened and could really use some insight on how to resolve this. I know the new month has started for my monthly achievement score tracking but I have unlocked 40 points for this
    new month and they are not reflecting on my totals board.
     
    itaught410, Mar 31, 2018
    #4
  5. Dasiima
    Dasiima Guest
    Same issues here. Leaderboard is not updating at all these past days. I can see multiple friends having unlocked different achievements in the community feature, but leaderboard still says 0
     
    Dasiima, Apr 1, 2018
    #5
  6. dudedylan
    dudedylan Guest
    I`m having the same issue, scored over 400 points with different games yesterday to help put me top of the leaderboard and nothing has registered. Scored 50 points the next day and still nothing.

    Come on Microsoft, sort this mess out.
     
    dudedylan, Apr 1, 2018
    #6
  7. xRoChaFra84x
    xRoChaFra84x Guest
    I have been having this same issue since March 28th. None of my Xbox One achievements are adding up in the Leaderboard. They are going towards my GS total but not in the leaderboard. At first I thought March had glitched or something but I have gotten at
    least 250 GS since the April reset happened and still shows as 0 for me and all my friends.

    I went through Xbox Support Chat and they were not able to fix it either.
     
    xRoChaFra84x, Apr 1, 2018
    #7
  8. GBonic
    GBonic Guest

    Achievements Leaderboard

    I’m seeing the same thing. No additional points have been added to my leaderboard since the end of last week.
     
    GBonic, Apr 1, 2018
    #8
  9. Same here.. over 200 points. Not even added to total points. They are added online but console still says old number..
     
    LukasPiatkowski, Apr 1, 2018
    #9
  10. Hey everyone!

    The is currently a known issue and the proper teams are investigating.

    Hang in there and you will see everything displayed correctly once a fix has been deployed.

    Cheers!
     
    Mister Getafix, Nov 1, 2018
    #10
  11. procastinatoruk Win User

    Lost gamerscore

    Have not lost any achievements but the gamerscore leaderboard has stopped updating ? Been like this for a week am getting achievements there just not going on leaderboard
  12. Mister Cizl Win User

    Some of my leaderboards are not working

    Hey SoulStee! The only leaderboards that Xbox controls are the achievement leaderboard. For leaderboards in game you will need to contact the game's developer. Thanks!
  13. GERMAN GUERRA Win User

    Xbox game achievements not tracking this month?

    I'm having the same issue. The achievements are not showing in the achievement leaderboard.
  14. Bud Crayne Win User

    Xbox One achievement Leaderboard

    I tried to be clear in my original post, the achievement leaderboard certainly does include 360 achievements. I have friends on the leaderboard who only have 360's. When the leaderboard fist started the person on top of my list only owned a 360, and at that
    time my achievement score also included my 360 achievements. This problem has only been happening for the last few weeks for me. It's not important to me where I am on the leaderboard, but if it's going to exist, it should be correct. It's just simple math.
  15. SatNiteEduardo Win User

    Why Is Boosting Not Considering Cheating?

    voteDC you are right on the one hand. Boosting is boosting no matter whether its leaderboard boosting or achievement boosting. I think there is a minor difference with regards to whether it affects other people or more to the point how many people it affects.



    There are plenty of gamers who don't care about achievements but they care about leaderboards. Achievement hunters know that other achievement hunters boost so its fair game. Sure there will be some legit achievement hunters out there. But people who play
    games legit are likely to be more interested in in game leaderboards and therefore they are more likely to be affected by or beaten leaderboard hackers / boosters.
Thema:

Achievements Leaderboard

Loading...
  1. Achievements Leaderboard - Similar Threads - Achievements Leaderboard

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Xbox gamer coin leaderboard and achievements not updating

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamer coin leaderboard and achievements not updating: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  9. Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...: I have been dealing with this for a week now, have performed MS basic troubleshooting but the Gamerscore Leaderboard still will not update with achievements I have unlocked. It also won't appear...
  10. Achievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing.: I'm on xbox one and not sure if this has been happening, but I definitely noticed it today when I unlocked my last achievement on a game. It shows as unlocked on the day I did it, but didn't pop...