Achievements Language

Discus and support Achievements Language in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I changed location back in August 2015 and since then when i changed in back all my achievements are stuck in a foreign language i have changed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kitneyyy, Dec 25, 2017.

  1. Kitneyyy
    Kitneyyy Guest

    Achievements Language


    I changed location back in August 2015 and since then when i changed in back all my achievements are stuck in a foreign language i have changed everything back to English but my achievements are still stuck in Portuguese

    :)
     
    Kitneyyy, Dec 25, 2017
    #1
  2. Achievements Language

    This is NONSENSE !! I am British, meaning that I read and write in English. Thus, my Xbox is set to English, though, I created my account while living in France (= French Account) which puts Adds + Top Menu in French (Bing, Accueil, Social, TV, Vidéo, Jeux,
    etc) as well as previously earned Achievements once I recover my Gamertag. Great ! Now half of them are in a language I barely understand !

    In addition to this, I am currently living in Belgium (still with my French Account !) and can't download any Game Add-Ons from the Xbox Marketplace, even if free : "This item is not available in your current location" pops up ... I already know your answer
    : "Just Create an English or Belgian Account !" No. Forget about it. I work in the Hotel Industry and am bound to travel, constantly going abroad. I have been an Xbox Live customer for 3 years now and have spent a considerable amount of time to reach my 29.000G
    ! Starting from scratch is simply not an option. I am sick and tired of these boundaries that have never been fixed in years, especially when they have no benefit for anyone. You provide a service, which I pay, and I have never been able to download anything
    from the Marketplace in 3 years ! This is not professional.
     
    Ivan McElligott, Dec 25, 2017
    #2
  3. Achievements Language

    Personally what I have experienced is that after I downloaded my profile into my Xbox again, any new achievement that I unlock will unlock in English, but when I delete my profile and I run first time setup and set up the Language and Locale to English -
    US, the achievements that I have recently unlocked will be changed back to Spanish, and every other achievement as well and once again, every new achievement I unlock after that will be in English. I've tried this a total of three times by now.
     
    XI B4M 079 IX, Dec 25, 2017
    #3
  4. Luypie
    Luypie Guest

    Achievements Language

    I experience somewhat simular. Not after location changes but right form the start. Not all games but certain games achievements are in French instead of english. Its annoying.
     
    Luypie, Jan 3, 2018
    #4
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

    Achievements in wrong language

    Try this. I had this issue once when I unlocked an achievement after setting the console language to Spanish by mistake. Redownload your Xbox profile. I think doing that should refresh the language of the achievements. Just got to make sure it's the language
    you actually speak.
  6. Luypie Win User

    Achievements Language

    I experience somewhat simular. Not after location changes but right form the start. Not all games but certain games achievements are in French instead of english. Its annoying.
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

    Achievement language

    Hey there Th3Whit3Rabbit,

    It's certainly possible to have your Xbox One console set to the region you're located in and change the text language to a different one. To do this, you'll make changes in Settings and Language & location. for more details, check out our support page

    HERE
    .

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  8. StormyFiddle Win User

    Achievements Language

    so.. there is no way to fix that??
  9. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

    Achievements Language

    Very sorry about this, Adridle and XI B4M 079 IX. Have you tried changing your console language settings to match your account language settings as Miss Portia mentioned? Due to the reasons mentioned above some content is localized based on region which
    may cause situations such as the one you are describing. My apologies for the inconvenience.
Thema:

Achievements Language

Loading...
  1. Achievements Language - Similar Threads - Achievements Language

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  5. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  6. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  7. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  8. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  9. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  10. Fixed Xbox Achievements in Wrong Language

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Fixed Xbox Achievements in Wrong Language: I found the reason why my Xbox achievements were in the wrong language (i.e. Chinese instead of English). My Windows preferred languages were set as: English (Canadian) Chinese (Simplified)...