achievements in the game Minecraft are not counted,

Discus and support achievements in the game Minecraft are not counted, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; achievements in the game Minecraft are not counted, only the game time is counted, tried to reinstall the game, at startup the resulting problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Василь Фагараш, May 8, 2023.

1. achievements in the game Minecraft are not counted,

achievements in the game Minecraft are not counted, only the game time is counted, tried to reinstall the game, at startup the resulting problem Microsoft accounts and launchers do not match

:)

Василь Фагараш, May 8, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know which device are you getting this error code from? It will help us determine the steps we can perform to fix the issue.
  3. SnowyNinja42 Win User

Microsoft Reward Top 10 Achievement Issue

It’s also possible that you must unlock the 2 achievements on the Xbox edition of minecraft for it to count. I am not 100% familiar with the punch card, but you may need to unlock them on your xbox.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Forum Game Night (360)

Depending on the game count me in

GTA

Minecraft
  5. Puff McDanks Win User

Tour of Duty II Achievement

So then it's still counting the games? That's the only achievement I need for this game.
  6. ReapoHero Win User

some games of mine have reset

its not that. it that they have removed the gamerscore from the games that have the achievements already. the achievements are still there but nor counted for gamerscore
Thema:

1. achievements in the game Minecraft are not counted, - Similar Threads - achievements game Minecraft

2. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...
  3. if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...: i was just wondering this because there's some older games i wanna try but i thought i should ask before i bought a 360 728d4be7-55ba-429d-a1a0-638b574d3fe0
  4. Can you play your games on an xbox in a different house,with all your achievements and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play your games on an xbox in a different house,with all your achievements and...: My dad has bought and xbox series s for my son to play when he goes round to visit. He doesn't like using it as he/we haven't figured out if we can get his games (at the levels he is at) on it. I...
  5. Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...: I bought an arcade game many years ago and beat it while also earning a number of achievements for it. Now I own an Xbox again and I wanted to replay it but to my surprise Microsoft wants me to...
  6. After earning achievements game score is not going up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After earning achievements game score is not going up: it’s been several weeks since my gamer-score has reflected my achievement points. They show unlocked in game, but not reflecting on profile or leaderboard. I have tried completely signing out of...
  7. Not getting game pass achievement daily’s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting game pass achievement daily’s: I have followed the clear cache, sign out process and it has not worked. My recent achievements social shows 20gs The leaderboard shows 60gs I have 3215gs that has popped since Friday! My...
  8. How to fix game pass quest achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix game pass quest achievement: Hey Microsoft i need help the xbox one game pass quest achievement is not registering everytime i get an achievement the quest doesn't register in i checked everything i am a member of ultimate...
  9. How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest: Hello Microsoft i have been having issues with xbox game pass quest it seems that everytime i did an achievement the achievement quest is not registering in i tried restarting clearing xbox cache...
  10. Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish

in XBoX on Windows
    Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish: Hi gamers I could not get “an achievement “ in game pass even though I have finished so many achievements in different games . I am sure my game pass ultimate not expired yet , and every time when...