Achievements in skyrim anniversary edition not syncing

Discus and support Achievements in skyrim anniversary edition not syncing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is my first time posting any question. I have been trying to achievement hunt in skyrim but it seems to be not tracking. I do not have any mods... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HarrisonLohmann, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Achievements in skyrim anniversary edition not syncing

This is my first time posting any question. I have been trying to achievement hunt in skyrim but it seems to be not tracking. I do not have any mods installed. The only extra content I have installed is creation club and dlc. But that doesn’t disable achievements so I don’t know if it’s some server issue but come on Bethesda the games been out for half my life and you haven’t fixed this?

:)

HarrisonLohmann, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Funkymonke1243568789 Win User

Achievements not working Skyrim anniversary edition

Unfortunately, the Skyrim anniversary edition doesn't include achievements or you installed it on an app website or that isn't owned by Microsoft.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Achievements not working Skyrim anniversary edition

Hi there Sean welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. This could be an issue with the app itself! I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  4. banej Win User

Oblivion Update?

5. CovertBike Win User

wow, so many good games coming out !

For this year the only game I'm definitely buying is Skyrim. FIFA 12 and Halo: Anniversary Edition are both on my "maybe" list
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Skyrim Anniversary Edition and my Family Shared account?

Hello Daniel Burt1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you would like to have your son play Skyrim Anniversary Edition from which cannot be shared from your account. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

To answer your question, you can definitely purchase the full game version of Skyrim Anniversary Edition for your son's profile on your Xbox Game Pass account. Your son will be able to download and play the full game version of Skyrim Anniversary Edition on the Xbox One S.

Regarding the save game files, your son should be able to access his save game files from Skyrim SE on his profile. However, it's important to note that save game files from Skyrim SE may not be compatible with Skyrim Anniversary Edition. Your son may need to start a new game or convert his save game files to be compatible with the Anniversary Edition. This is stated on a related to save support article from the in-game support site: ...if you receive an error stating "This save relies on content that is no longer present" when you load your save in Skyrim Special Edition, do not attempt to use that save. Source: Can I transfer my Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim saves to the Special Edition? - Bethesda Support

Hope that helps, happy gaming!

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

Achievements in skyrim anniversary edition not syncing

1. Achievements in skyrim anniversary edition not syncing - Similar Threads - Achievements skyrim anniversary

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Not Receiving Achievements Upon Completion - Skyrim

in XboX Insiders
    Not Receiving Achievements Upon Completion - Skyrim: Recently I've begun another full legendary playthrough of Skyrim, this time without mods so that I may unlock all the achievements available. However, upon completing the 'Bleak Falls Barrow'...
  6. Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???: I’ve only just noticed that achievements like ‘the fallen’ ‘taking care of business’ and others haven’t unlocked even though I completed the quest very early into my play through...
  7. My achievements are not unlocking for Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements are not unlocking for Skyrim: I completed the Elder Knowledge quest and joined the College of Winterhold and none of those achievements popped up, no I don’t have any mods installed, I restarted my Xbox, I looked at the...
  8. Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking: I have no mods installed and I’ve completed both March of the Dead and Served Cold which Prompted Councilor Morvayn to give me the property but I still haven’t received the achievement what should...
  9. Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked: Game Pass PC does not unlock skyrim achievements. I also waited 72 hours for the achievement to unlock but they the achievement are still not unlocked. I also did not use any mods or commands in...
  10. Alduin's Wall Achievement not unlocking on Skyrim Anniversary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alduin's Wall Achievement not unlocking on Skyrim Anniversary Edition: So this is a continuation of a previous complaint that I had. There is an Achievement tied to the quest "Alduin's Wall" in Skyrim Anniversary Edition that requires you to complete the quest to...