Achievements hacked while playing GTA Online

Discus and support Achievements hacked while playing GTA Online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Player going by gamertag "LICKme420v1" hit me with a bunch of exploits because they are a pathetic loser and Rockstar won't fix their games. Noticed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Igorath, Feb 19, 2018.

  1. Igorath
    Igorath Guest

    Achievements hacked while playing GTA Online


    Player going by gamertag "LICKme420v1" hit me with a bunch of exploits because they are a pathetic loser and Rockstar won't fix their games. Noticed some beeping during this but didn't see what it was for. Game freezes because its by Rockstar and I have
    to reboot. I notice my achievement score has gone up by 250 points. I check and nothing was listed. Contacted Rockstar, waste of time (naturally), and Xbox live support. Apart from being told to come here to post it was also a waste of 2+ hours.

    Achievement Team (if you exist):

    1) I got 250 points added to my achievements during a exploit attack. Now Achievements are usually done as a competition (Epeen measuring contest) and if people find out it can be hacked/exploited to increase stats I doubt that will be very good for the
    Xbox Live. Just a suggestion you might want to look into this but hey what do I know.

    2) You need to be able to EASILY remove achievements obtained this way. I may be the only one thinking this (read the forums, I'm not) but I think it would be a really spiffy idea.

    3) Terminate all business with companies that don't fix their games to prevent cheating/hacking/exploiting and the like (Rockstar) even if it brings in big bucks. Have a little integrity will ya?

    :)
     
    Igorath, Feb 19, 2018
    #1
  2. Need help getting the San Andreas Sightseer Achievement in GTA 5

    You can only get it in Story Mode. The online achievements all have GTA Online: in the description (like GTA Online: Reach Rank 25). Once you get the map all filled in when playing the story it should pop.
     
    JetCityGambler, Feb 19, 2018
    #2
  3. VanBur3n
    VanBur3n Guest
    GTAV 100% Club

    Got 100% quite a while back and all single player achievements over the weekend. Absolutely ready for GTA Online now.
     
    VanBur3n, Feb 19, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Achievements hacked while playing GTA Online

    If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on the other gamer via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

    For suggestions/feedback, you'll want to post at Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice
     
    Smwutches, Feb 19, 2018
    #4
  5. Igorath
    Igorath Guest
    Already reported them but my score hasn't changed. Also had a long conversation with the uservoice people who suggested I post here to try to contact the mythical AT. As for naming them, If Rockstar and Microsoft aren't giving a damn to about people following
    the rules why should I? I have my achievement score inflated by exploiters twice now and neither company will fix it claiming the other is responsible for doing it. Kinda defeats the purpose of it imo.
     
    Igorath, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Achievements hacked while playing GTA Online

    If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on the other gamer via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

    For suggestions/feedback, you'll want to post at http://xbox.uservoice.com
  7. Igorath Win User

    Achievements hacked while playing GTA Online

    If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on the other gamer via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

    For suggestions/feedback, you'll want to post at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    Already reported them but my score hasn't changed. Also had a long conversation with the uservoice people who suggested I post here to try to contact the mythical AT. As for naming them, If Rockstar and Microsoft aren't giving a damn to about people following
    the rules why should I? I have my achievement score inflated by exploiters twice now and neither company will fix it claiming the other is responsible for doing it. Kinda defeats the purpose of it imo.
  8. VanBur3n Win User

    GTAV 100% Club

    Got 100% quite a while back and all single player achievements over the weekend. Absolutely ready for GTA Online now.
  9. Z4ZonE Win User

    Love this game.

    does it require you to actually know how to hack or is it like hacking on gta online
  10. Daft Badger Win User

    What is Everyone's Favorite Games?

    I too would love to know how someone gets online only achievements while offline in games like GTA V or Halo for example???
Thema:

Achievements hacked while playing GTA Online

Loading...
  1. Achievements hacked while playing GTA Online - Similar Threads - Achievements hacked while

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. How do i get rid of hacked achievements from hackers

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get rid of hacked achievements from hackers: I was playing black ops 2 zombies with teammates and one of them was hacking which gave me all the achievements that i havent unlocked. Every time i restart my console they still appear. Could you...
  8. Achievement hack

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Achievement hack: Hello so i found this its a achievement unlocker [mod removed] its bannable ? 1f36a047-3da2-4065-a445-d07846ad2db1
  9. Achievements hacked? How can I get reset

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements hacked? How can I get reset: I was playing black ops 2 and someone “gave me a bunch of achievements” now I can’t earn them myself I need these reset. This shouldn’t even be possible Microsoft!...
  10. Why is this achievement hacking tool not banned?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is this achievement hacking tool not banned?: Hi, I see a lot of people in discord saying they are using this tool that unlocks achievements for Xbox One, Series and PC games; Lots say they use this since release last year, why are people...