Achievements hacked? How can I get reset

Discus and support Achievements hacked? How can I get reset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing black ops 2 and someone “gave me a bunch of achievements” now I can’t earn them myself I need these reset. This shouldn’t even be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frie318, Aug 15, 2023.

  1. Frie318
    Frie318 Guest

    Achievements hacked? How can I get reset


    I was playing black ops 2 and someone “gave me a bunch of achievements” now I can’t earn them myself I need these reset. This shouldn’t even be possible Microsoft!

    :)
     
    Frie318, Aug 15, 2023
    #1
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    Achievements hacked? How can I get reset

    The only way for them to be reset is if the enforcement team reset them That would mean all Xbox 360 game achievements would be reset & you would not be able to re earn them on that account again.

    Xbox One game achievements wont be reset as they work differently & can't be modded.

    Someone unlocking other peoples achievements on the older COD games is down to the devs,not Microsoft.It's something thats been going on for years but it's well known the devs don't care about fixing the older COD games.
  3. imnotgeoff Win User

    Will I loss 425GS when the trover tavrean achievements are removed?

    The only way achievements can get removed from your profile is by MS resetting your Gamerscore for hacking them
  4. vjtf Win User

    40k achievements disappeared from my profile

    Hey ! This can sometimes occur for a few days at a time sometimes but the gamerscore will come back shortly. If you do not see those achievements return it could be because of a gamerscore reset if the achievements were determined to be hacked or manipulated
    in some way. Give it a few days and let us know how it goes!
    ok i will wait. But rhey were legit. Not hacked.
  5. GDIW X KillaZ Win User

    LOCKED - Microsoft calling support said come here

    Quote Z Roach: I don't want to lose it, I had just over 70,000... then got hacked a boosted up to this amount now. So your telling me, I will get reset no matter what and and after all this I will have no achievements at all. If that happens before Gears
    of War 3 and I don't get my in game achievement awards I will not be happy... Do you know how long it takes to reach Rank 100... 0.0 So If I phone support now can I get like a thing to stop me getting reset?
  6. ZombiePhoenix07 Win User

    Xbox achievement reset problem solved.

    How can I reset my achievements? They got reset and had about 1 achievement in every game or no achievements. I want all of my achievements to be reset but how?
Thema:

Achievements hacked? How can I get reset

Loading...
  1. Achievements hacked? How can I get reset - Similar Threads - Achievements hacked reset

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  4. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  5. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  6. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  7. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. How do i get rid of hacked achievements from hackers

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get rid of hacked achievements from hackers: I was playing black ops 2 zombies with teammates and one of them was hacking which gave me all the achievements that i havent unlocked. Every time i restart my console they still appear. Could you...
  9. Achievement hack

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Achievement hack: Hello so i found this its a achievement unlocker [mod removed] its bannable ? 1f36a047-3da2-4065-a445-d07846ad2db1
  10. Why is this achievement hacking tool not banned?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is this achievement hacking tool not banned?: Hi, I see a lot of people in discord saying they are using this tool that unlocks achievements for Xbox One, Series and PC games; Lots say they use this since release last year, why are people...