Achievements gone

Discus and support Achievements gone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HELP...had over 267k gamerscore and now its down to 112088...if you go into each of my games or play them it says i still have the achievement and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Basement Cheese, Mar 26, 2018.

  1. Achievements gone


    HELP...had over 267k gamerscore and now its down to 112088...if you go into each of my games or play them it says i still have the achievement and the date i recieved it please help dont want to lose progress with no foreseeable way of getting them again

    :)
     
    Basement Cheese, Mar 26, 2018
    #1
  2. Ghost_Inside
    Ghost_Inside Guest
    Ideas to Make Achievements Important Again!

    Achievements are as important as they ever were. Achievement hunting hasn't gone away and there are still challenging achievements.
     
    Ghost_Inside, Mar 26, 2018
    #2
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Achievement progress gone?! Why!?

    It's up to the developers to support this feature. So not all games will show progress towards an achievement being earned.
     
    IndieRock, Mar 26, 2018
    #3
  4. Achievements gone

    Hi there,

    If you don't have an enforcement action on your account (enforcement.xbox.com) noting a reset then it's a glitch that has been effecting a number of users randomly.

    The score will return in a day or two on it's own.
     
    Mistress Sara, Mar 26, 2018
    #4
  5. thank you i hope they wouldnt take away achieves for no reason unless got them before game released but i have never done that but thank you for the response
     
    Basement Cheese, Mar 26, 2018
    #5
  6. TARTANROSS
    TARTANROSS Guest
    same thing happened to me I got it back lost over 74k for a few days months ago I know a few people it has happened to. Tried to explain it to Xbox support they weren't any help went on about cheating that wasn't very nice of them plus you get all you gamerscore
    wiped if you do that as I know someone who that happened to.
     
    TARTANROSS, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. NASidney Win User

    Achievements gone?

    I have similiar problem. My Achievments show 42 out of 42 and i have Gamer score of 1200 out 1200 for my Need for speed the run but when i look at the achiement icons on the xbox i only see the locked symbol except 4 i unlocked while i was playing trying
    to improve my speed times. When i go online on the pc to xbox live everything appears tho. Tried placing the profile on a USB signing out and reconnecting to xbox live to no avail.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

    Achievements are Gone!

    Chances are you have had a Gamerscore reset for modded achievements.

    You would need to post here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    to find out for sure or go to enforcement.xbox.com to see any action taken on your account.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

    Achievements are Gone

    If it's just your 360 achievements then it sounds like you've had a Gamerscore reset for modding your Gamerscore.

    If so,you will not be able to re earn any reset achievements on that account.

    Login here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo
    & you should be able to see any enforcement action on your account.
  10. Daft Badger Win User

    Achievements Gone?

    The enforcement team do not use the forums.

    When you receive a Gamerscore reset all of your xbox 360 game achievements are reset & can not be re earned on that account again.

    Doesn't matter if some where unlocked legitimately,that's part of the punishment.

    You will not get those reset achievements back on that account.

    You can find out about Gamerscore corrections here
  11. Trimp3 Win User

    Achievements are gone.

    Same thing happened to me too. Everything is gone.
Thema:

Achievements gone

Loading...
  1. Achievements gone - Similar Threads - Achievements gone

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox: I have been using Xbox for many years and I don’t remember such glitch/bug - games have completely disappeared from my achievements page and are no longer visible on any platforms including the...
  8. Achievement History Gone

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement History Gone: Today I went to check on my achivement history and in has disapeared to be replaced with a message saying to "get you game on." I had this issue once before and was able to sort it by deleting...
  9. Achievements all gone from Xbox App

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements all gone from Xbox App: Hi. I can't seem to access achievements in any game in the Xbox app. I can't see them at all, both unlocked and locked ones. This just started today. It was fine yesterday....
  10. My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.: Who took all my achievement lists away from my profile? I suspect hackers? Like the group post being discontinued was also the work of hackers? e10ca37d-14e8-4615-b3fb-f6be187f1a84