Achievements gone missing

Discus and support Achievements gone missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have noticed a problem with my xbox one for a couple of days as I have been playing a lot lately and I have noticed that my gamerscore has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FlawlessMarieeX, Jan 9, 2018.

  1. Achievements gone missing


    Hello,

    I have noticed a problem with my xbox one for a couple of days as I have been playing a lot lately and I have noticed that my gamerscore has lowered and a couple of games have 0g in my gaming list but when I go on the games the achievements are still unlocked

    I have had no message about a ban or a gamerscore reset is there any way I can get this fixed?

    Thanks.

    :)
     
    FlawlessMarieeX, Jan 9, 2018
    #1
  2. Trance Addix
    Trance Addix Guest
    Achievements gone missing?????????????

    I think everyone that played something accidentally messed up gamerscore Achievements gone missing :(
     
    Trance Addix, Jan 9, 2018
    #2
  3. Mithrandi00
    Mithrandi00 Guest
    Achievements gone missing?????????????

    Yep, received the same message when I loaded up COD MW3. "You last played this game on another console. Your save will be downloaded from the other console"

    Disappointing development. Everything else seems to be fine, purchases, Xbox points, avatar. Just no achievements
     
    Mithrandi00, Jan 9, 2018
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Achievements gone missing

    Hi!

    Other users have complained about the same problem. Soon it will be solved, just wait Achievements gone missing ;)
     
    DominumStige, Jan 9, 2018
    #4
  5. Trance Addix Win User

    Achievements gone missing?????????????

    I think everyone that played something accidentally messed up gamerscore :(
  6. Mithrandi00 Win User

    Achievements gone missing?????????????

    Yep, received the same message when I loaded up COD MW3. "You last played this game on another console. Your save will be downloaded from the other console"

    Disappointing development. Everything else seems to be fine, purchases, Xbox points, avatar. Just no achievements
  7. Psyko81 Win User

    Achievements gone missing?????????????

    This also happened to me today, i phoned support and they told me that its a problem they are aware of and that they are working on it.
  8. JJSTORMKING Win User

    Achievements gone missing?????????????

    Me too ust it was the achievements then the gamerscore
  9. PiNK M4squer4de Win User

    Achievements gone missing?????????????

    i have thesame problemit just happened to me
Thema:

Achievements gone missing

Loading...
  1. Achievements gone missing - Similar Threads - Achievements gone missing

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  6. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  7. Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox: I have been using Xbox for many years and I don’t remember such glitch/bug - games have completely disappeared from my achievements page and are no longer visible on any platforms including the...
  8. Achievement History Gone

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement History Gone: Today I went to check on my achivement history and in has disapeared to be replaced with a message saying to "get you game on." I had this issue once before and was able to sort it by deleting...
  9. Achievements all gone from Xbox App

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements all gone from Xbox App: Hi. I can't seem to access achievements in any game in the Xbox app. I can't see them at all, both unlocked and locked ones. This just started today. It was fine yesterday....
  10. My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.: Who took all my achievement lists away from my profile? I suspect hackers? Like the group post being discontinued was also the work of hackers? e10ca37d-14e8-4615-b3fb-f6be187f1a84