Achievements for Witcher 3 and Quantum Break not unlocking

Discus and support Achievements for Witcher 3 and Quantum Break not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a few achievements in the Quantum Break game that never unlocked even though I completed them in game. The Media Baron and Chronon Surge... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LANKYMAN-[xboxvenue], Sep 28, 2017.

  1. Achievements for Witcher 3 and Quantum Break not unlocking


    I have a few achievements in the Quantum Break game that never unlocked even though I completed them in game. The Media Baron and Chronon Surge achievements haven't unlocked after 2 days of getting them in game. On a related note, the same thing happened
    in Witcher 3 to the That is The Evilest Thing as well. Thanks for your time. I hope y'all clear this up.

    :)
     
    LANKYMAN-[xboxvenue], Sep 28, 2017
    #1
  2. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    TOP 5 GAMES YOU WANT TO PLAY RIGHT NOW.

    1. HALO 5

    2. Battlefront 3

    3. The division

    4. quantum break

    5. Witcher 3
     
    ZTROOPER16, Sep 28, 2017
    #2
  3. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Top 10 games for next gen... What are they?

    TitanFall

    Wolfenstein

    Dying Light

    Evolve

    Destiny

    Quantum Break

    The Division

    Witcher 3

    Sunset Overdrive

    D4

    Watch Dogs
     
    CRUZZifer, Sep 28, 2017
    #3
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

    Achievements for Witcher 3 and Quantum Break not unlocking

    Hi,

    Completed achievements that are pending confirmation on Xbox Live will be listed as
    "Done! Unlocking". This means the achievement will be processed in the order it was sent to the Xbox Live service and may take some time to be confirmed.

    If a completed achievement hasn't appeared online after 72 hours, it is possible that your device is not connected to Xbox Live. When you unlock an achievement, you may not see a notification or an updated gamerscore right away.

    The Xbox Live service validates your achievement, which may cause a short delay. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronization to take place. You can also view your achievements online by signing in to your account on
    Xbox.com. You may also visit this

    link
    for additional solutions about issues with unlocking achievements on Xbox Live.

    If you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.
     
    Loraine Mon, Sep 28, 2017
    #4
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

    Achievements for Witcher 3 and Quantum Break not unlocking

    Hi,

    Completed achievements that are pending confirmation on Xbox Live will be listed as
    "Done! Unlocking". This means the achievement will be processed in the order it was sent to the Xbox Live service and may take some time to be confirmed.

    If a completed achievement hasn't appeared online after 72 hours, it is possible that your device is not connected to Xbox Live. When you unlock an achievement, you may not see a notification or an updated gamerscore right away.

    The Xbox Live service validates your achievement, which may cause a short delay. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronization to take place. You can also view your achievements online by signing in to your account on
    Xbox.com. You may also visit this

    link
    for additional solutions about issues with unlocking achievements on Xbox Live.

    If you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.
  6. TarHeeLsALLday1 Win User

    So Whats Next?

    Destiny, Batman, whatever Halo game comes out this year, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age Inquisition, Quantum Break, The Division
  7. CRUZZifer Win User

    Top 10 games for next gen... What are they?

    TitanFall

    Wolfenstein

    Dying Light

    Evolve

    Destiny

    Quantum Break

    The Division

    Witcher 3

    Sunset Overdrive

    D4

    Watch Dogs
  8. Lofty Who Win User

    Who's ready for VGX!!!! (Xbox one games)

    Looking forward to seeing/hearing about games like The Division, Quantum Break, Titanfall, Witcher 3. Hopefully there's a few surprises aswell.
  9. xCodex1994 Win User

    Rise of the Tomb Raider on Win10 Achievements Not Unlocking

    Same issue with Quantum Break for windows 10. Initally achievements were unlocked but after a few hours it does'nt work anymore...
Thema:

Achievements for Witcher 3 and Quantum Break not unlocking

Loading...
  1. Achievements for Witcher 3 and Quantum Break not unlocking - Similar Threads - Achievements Witcher Quantum

  2. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  3. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  4. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  5. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  6. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  7. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  8. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  10. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...