Achievements for multiple accounts

Discus and support Achievements for multiple accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I downloaded a digital game on Microsoft account "A". Later, i created Microsoft account "B," and I will only be playing the game on account B. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bennyg142, Aug 3, 2020.

  1. Bennyg142
    Bennyg142 Guest

    Achievements for multiple accounts


    I downloaded a digital game on Microsoft account "A". Later, i created Microsoft account "B," and I will only be playing the game on account B. It appears that the achievements show up under account A. Is there any way to get them to show up under B?

    Secondly, is there any way to separate achievements per account for digital games? If we both want to play a single player game and see only our individual achievements, how do we do that?

    Thanks!

    :)
     
    Bennyg142, Aug 3, 2020
    #1
  2. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Achievements with multiple accounts on Xbox One

    Thanks for jumping on this Viral :)



    Tumbler, if you have any feedback to provide please feel free to hit up a thread about it in the feedback forum section, linked below.



    http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_feedback/default.aspx



    Many thanks,

    Cloud
  3. Tumbler 316 Win User

    Achievements with multiple accounts on Xbox One

    Thats a bit crap the360 could do it yet the more advanced xbox one can't? Well done microsoft hope it gets fixed in an update. Thanks though
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Achievements with multiple accounts on Xbox One

    Even though both accounts are signed in only the main account that is signed in (i.e who ever shows on the home page) will unlock any achievements
  5. Dige(1) Win User

    Achievements broken when playing same game on more than one profile

    For us the signing out doesn't make any difference, I've tried playing on a different xbox that only has my account and I still can't earn some of the achievements. If an achievement has glitched at some point due to multiple accounts signed in at the same
    time there is no way to recover from that.
  6. mkmcgee Win User

    Family has shared gamertag & achievements, do we have to go our separate ways now?

    I'm not looking to split up the account in some way.

    I want to be able to have each household member be recognized by the Kinect, but if achievements are earned, they are earned on the Live account,
    exactly as they always have been.

    Can you have multiple profiles attached to ONE Xbox Live account now AND have all the achievements go into one main gamertag?
Thema:

Achievements for multiple accounts

Loading...
  1. Achievements for multiple accounts - Similar Threads - Achievements multiple accounts

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Achievements not unlocking after multiple efforts

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking after multiple efforts: This isn't the first time of this occurring & after 72 hours with 'The Witcher 3' with achievements 'Fearless Vampire Slayer' & 'Let the Good Times Roll!' I stopped playing the game as a whole due...
  8. Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...: For example on Call of duty WWII there is an achievement for getting to 1st prestige, I am currently prestige 4 and it hasn’t popped, there is also no way to reset or fresh start in game stats....
  9. Achievements on multiple games not working

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements on multiple games not working: I have been playing a few games lately, and met the requirements for achievements on 2 games: stardew valley and smite. The stardew ones were full house and fectors challenge, both quite long...
  10. Hide games which I had multiple achievements on?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Hide games which I had multiple achievements on?: How can I hide a game which I had multiple achievements on? Is there any way to block someone from viewing my account/achievements/games I play? d179dab9-1bb4-4799-8d14-dc84b9cfbe42