Achievements for Halo Spartan Strike and Assault on iOS unlocking in 1753?

Discus and support Achievements for Halo Spartan Strike and Assault on iOS unlocking in 1753? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi all, With the sunsetting on Halo 360 games, I thought I’d give Spartan Strike/Assault a go to finish them off. After completing the last 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by China Has Owls, Jan 22, 2021.

  1. Achievements for Halo Spartan Strike and Assault on iOS unlocking in 1753?


    Hi all,

    With the sunsetting on Halo 360 games, I thought I’d give Spartan Strike/Assault a go to finish them off.

    After completing the last 2 achievements on Strike, I started on Assault and went to look at my achivements and saw both games were at 0/200. Opening each game shows the same issue (shows they are unlocked, but in 1753 and not 200/200.)

    Has anyone else seen this or having the same issue? I would have thought the old achievements would keep the x/200 score correct?

    Is there any support from MS?
    Achievements for Halo Spartan Strike and Assault on iOS unlocking in 1753? [​IMG]


    :)
     
    China Has Owls, Jan 22, 2021
    #1
  2. Albert X Win User

    Mobile Games

    Those will all give you achievements through Xbox Live

    Age of Empires: Castle Siege. Microsoft Solitaire
    Collection. Minecraft: Pocket
    Edition. Wordament and Wordament
    Snap Attack. Halo: Spartan Strike and Halo:
    Spartan Assault.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

    how many halo games have you played and which one was your favorite

    I've played all the traditional Halo games, I haven't tried

    halo wars

    halo wars 2

    halo spartan assault

    halo spartan strike

    halo fireteam raven
  4. MChaney3563 Win User

    Achievements are down... again

    I have around 6 achievements I unlocked yesterday in Halo Spartan Assault that have yet to unlock. I got 100% in them and nothing. Though after the achievement issue was fixed, I unlocked other achievements, but these are still locked at 100%, even as of
    now.
  5. JLtheStoneWall Win User

    The Hunt Continues....

    I'm pretty sure I'm not. But, a Halo title wouldn't necessarily be a full-blown shooter or RTS game. Halo: Spartan Assault and Halo: Spartan Strike are both valid Halo titles, but not in the same league as, say, Reach, or Halo 5.
  6. The Cow Ruler Win User

    how many halo games have you played and which one was your favorite

    I have played all of them except halo wars and spartan assault, strike and raven. My favorites are halo 1, halo 3, and halo reach!
Thema:

Achievements for Halo Spartan Strike and Assault on iOS unlocking in 1753?

Loading...
  1. Achievements for Halo Spartan Strike and Assault on iOS unlocking in 1753? - Similar Threads - Achievements Halo Spartan

  2. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  3. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  6. I have an idea for an achievement on MCC on Halo Reach mission nightfall if you disturb...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an idea for an achievement on MCC on Halo Reach mission nightfall if you disturb...: Yo I got a halo idea for the MCC it's an achievement idea check it out it's a pretty cool idea. e83d9de8-d92c-4635-a6be-14e80a3e65dc
  7. Achievements Not Unlocking After Completing Missions in Halo Infinite

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements Not Unlocking After Completing Missions in Halo Infinite: Hello everyone, I'm having an issue with Halo Infinite where my achievements aren't unlocking after I've completed certain missions. I recently finished the \"Battle for Zeta Ring\" mission but...
  8. How to unlock achievements on halo 5

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlock achievements on halo 5: I’ve already finish playing the game mode on legendary but didn’t get my three achievements ( heroes rise, forging a legend, and lone wolf) I don’t know where else or what else to do but I just...
  9. How do I get my account back that had my old Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 achievements?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account back that had my old Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 achievements?: I haven't played/had Xbox Live in yearsss, but when I did it was on the 360 console. Now that I have a PC and there's a resurgence in the game, I'd like to download the PC version and have my old...
  10. Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking: I am currently nearing completion of Spartan Ops solo legendary, but three of my episode achievements have not triggered. Specifically, Catherine, Scattered, and Invasion. My progress is shown...