Achievements for ghost did not cross over?

Discus and support Achievements for ghost did not cross over? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played ghost on my 360, just bought it for xbox one and I am redoing all achievements and getting gamerscore for them, none of my 360 achievements... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeathlyWK, Jan 13, 2014.

  1. DeathlyWK
    DeathlyWK Guest

    Achievements for ghost did not cross over?


    I played ghost on my 360, just bought it for xbox one and I am redoing all achievements and getting gamerscore for them, none of my 360 achievements for ghost crossed over to xbox one?

    :)
     
    DeathlyWK, Jan 13, 2014
    #1
  2. Multiplayer between Xbox 360 and Xbox One

    It (Ghosts) is NOT cross platform.
     
    UneasyJmitchell, Jan 13, 2014
    #2
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Will Xbox One players be able to play online with Xbox 360 players when playing Ghosts, Titan Fall, etc...?

    [quote user="Da Bx Ghost"]i'm sure i saw an interview[/quote]You did not. Microsoft has stated no cross-platform play between the 360 and the Xbox One.
     
    IceStorm III, Jan 13, 2014
    #3
  4. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest

    Achievements for ghost did not cross over?

    You can double up on achievements. You received gamer score for the 360 version and now you will receive gamer score from the one version.
     
    CODukes4, Jan 13, 2014
    #4
  5. I noticed that too. Have to find all the Rorke Files again too
     
    ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

    Achievements for ghost did not cross over?

    I noticed that too. Have to find all the Rorke Files again too
  7. CODukes4 Win User

    Achievements for ghost did not cross over?

    You can double up on achievements. You received gamer score for the 360 version and now you will receive gamer score from the one version.
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

    xbox one achievements ans 360

    [quote user="UnchargedTerror"]

    Yes, effectively 2000G

    [/quote]^^ This is the correct answer.

    All of your achievements will carry over from your Xbox 360 to your Xbox One, but any cross-generation platform titles, such as Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Ghosts, or Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag that you have on both consoles will be counted as separate games,
    so you can effectively earn the same achievement twice, once per console (and it will show on both consoles).
  9. Jester56701 Win User

    Xbox 720 Transfer Profiles and Achievements???

    I certainly hope that we will be able to transfer everything over as well in terms of achievements. *Cross's Fingers*
  10. MightyLordRay Win User

    Need help (not a rant)

    I'm reminded of Battlefield 2 Modern Combat. It was out on the original Xbox, then when the 360 came out they had an updated version of the same game for that console. Rank did not transfer. You had to start over from scratch on that game. Not sure about
    all cross gen titles, but it looks as though the same will happen with COD Ghosts.
Thema:

Achievements for ghost did not cross over?

Loading...
  1. Achievements for ghost did not cross over? - Similar Threads - Achievements ghost did

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Achievement not unlocking - Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking - Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2: I have a problem with the "Single Player Master" achievement not unlocking in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2. This isn't a new problem and there is quite a bit of documentation...