Achievements for arkham asylum/knight not unlocking

Discus and support Achievements for arkham asylum/knight not unlocking in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone else having these problems? I beat poison ivy in arkham asylum and got no achievement for it. Then I beat scarecrow on another profile for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Internal-Noise-2221, Dec 19, 2022.

  1. Achievements for arkham asylum/knight not unlocking


    Is anyone else having these problems? I beat poison ivy in arkham asylum and got no achievement for it. Then I beat scarecrow on another profile for the first time with no achievement.
    Arkham knight is not giving me achievements for the mad hatter scenarios or ace chemicals

    submitted by /u/Internal-Noise-2221
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Internal-Noise-2221, Dec 19, 2022
    #1
  2. RedRobin183 Win User

    Vanilla Vs GOTY edition

    360 Arkham Asylum

    360 Arkham Asylum GOTY

    PC Arkham Asylum (GFWL)

    PC Arkham Asylum GOTY (GFWL)

    As far as I know, those are the ones you can separate achievements on, I think there are Japanese versions too..
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Batman "Xbox One"

    Hi, the game is not currently backward compatible. Only Arkham Origins is compatible, but there is a couple of Xbox One versions of the game in a bundle titled Return to Arkham which gives you Arkham Asylum & Arkham City or you can get the Arkham Collection
    which gives you Arkham Asylum, Arkham City & Arkham Knight, all remastered and Xbox One X enhanced.
  4. xbox4xmas07 Win User

    Achievements are not unlocking even though I have met the criteria.

    Just adding my 2 cents that I am also having this "Done...Unlocking" problem with an achievement from Batman: Arkham Knight.
  5. craigsixty6 Win User

    Randomly lost 8,455 gamerscore from my account!? Help!

    Same, just lost less. Seemed to happen right after I unlocked an achievement in Arkham Knight actually. Assuming this is becoming a known issue.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

    Batman: Arkham Knight

    The first thing I'm going to do in "Batman: Arkham Knight" is probably the same thing I did in "Batman: Arkham City".

    Wonder why no one suspects 6'7 billionaire steroid abuser is secretly the Batman.

    The second thing I'm gonna do in "Batman: Arkham Knight" is ask myself...

    "Hey... isn't this the same crap I did in "Batman: Arkham Asylum" and "Batman: Arkham City"?
Thema:

Achievements for arkham asylum/knight not unlocking

Loading...
  1. Achievements for arkham asylum/knight not unlocking - Similar Threads - Achievements arkham asylum

  2. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  3. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  6. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  7. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.: When I press A to pay the respects it will do one turn around Batman with the music and then he will just stand up and I haven’t touched my controller or anything, I have tried multiple times on...
  10. Missing achievement in Batman Arkham City

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing achievement in Batman Arkham City: I've now tried twice and can't get the first achievement 'I'm Batman' to unlock in Arkham City. It's strange because the second achievement unlocked fine, and this is an unmissable achievement....