Achievements for AC Black Flag Not Popping Up

Discus and support Achievements for AC Black Flag Not Popping Up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few days ago, while getting achievements for AC Black Flag, I completed two achievements and they did not pop up: FTFY and Cartographer. FTFY is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Filledwithfire, Nov 10, 2022.

  1. Achievements for AC Black Flag Not Popping Up


    A few days ago, while getting achievements for AC Black Flag, I completed two achievements and they did not pop up: FTFY and Cartographer.

    FTFY is simply fully upgrading your hideout, and it is very set-in-stone what you have to do. I've completed everything necessary, and it even says so in the Abstergo Challenges menu, yet even after restarting my console, the achievement does not pop. It has been days.

    Cartographer could be my mistake, but I am scared to go after other achievements for fear of them not popping up.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks.

    :)
     
    Filledwithfire, Nov 10, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Achievements for AC Black Flag Not Popping Up

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Filledwithfire, sometimes some achievements may be stuck or need some kind of procedure.

    Try following the steps in the link below.

    Problems with Xbox achievements and challenges

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

    If none of them work the ideal would be to contact True Achievements via the link below.

    https://www.trueachievements.com/help/index
  3. AlucardEZ Win User

    Best Video Game Music Score

    Love the shanties in AC Black Flag.
  4. JohnnyXeo Win User

    Best Video Game Music Score

    Easy! AC Black Flag. The pirate shsnties ftw!
  5. Goatsnatcher Win User

    July Games with Gold

    Black Flag is awesome, my favourite AC to date....
  6. AlexRusyn Win User

    XBOX ONE - Black Flag - code problem SVC60017

    I have same problem, I just bought XOne with AC Unity and AC 4 Black Flag download codes, just finished downloading of AC Uniti with no problem (code worked on second try) but when I try to use second code for AC Black Flag it show me error SVC60017 and
    please try later. Whats wrong?
Thema:

Achievements for AC Black Flag Not Popping Up

Loading...
  1. Achievements for AC Black Flag Not Popping Up - Similar Threads - Achievements Black Flag

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  5. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  6. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  7. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...
  8. Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments]
  9. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  10. Can you still 100% black ops 2 and all the dlc achievements?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still 100% black ops 2 and all the dlc achievements?: Looking to 100% complete the entire black ops 2 game with all the dlc but don’t want to have an incomplete profile. Before I dl I need to be sure. Help! 83794472-7b79-4c71-8204-191a1434d143