Achievements finally popping after 3 Months!

Discus and support Achievements finally popping after 3 Months! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had to contact support so many times due to achievements not unlocking, I often had to re-do everything countless times. I randomly decided to hop... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bben87596, Oct 18, 2022.

1. bben87596
    bben87596 Guest

I had to contact support so many times due to achievements not unlocking, I often had to re-do everything countless times. I randomly decided to hop back on "Bendy and The Ink Machine" after my defeat of not getting the last 2 achievements (Was entirely convinced it was bugged). The moment I booted up the game after all this time, it just granted those 2 to me the second the main menu popped up. I got the biggest relief ever! I guess the game took forever to register it and was waiting till the day I open the game again to surprise me with them. Also fun fact with "Stanely Parable Ultra Deluxe", you can change ur consoles time and date settings and you can get the "Don't play Stanley Parable for 10 years" achievement! Made this post to let everyone know that achievements may take more than 2 months to unlock even when you did it I guess lol

:)

bben87596, Oct 18, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Thanks for the post. I do agree that sometimes achievements can be busted. I once got a batch for a game that I hadn't played in years lol

If you have problems with achievements in the future though I'd like to recommend checking out TrueAchievements or XboxAchievements for help on getting them
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

Call of duty 4 modern warfare

sometimes achievements can be delayed, if the achievement is not showing please rest assured it will pop up sometime. i had a rainbow six achievement finally pop up 6 months after i should have got it.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Achievement didn't unlock!

this sometimes happens on games, i have had achievements pop 3 months after i earned them lol. there can be a few hours delay on the odd achievements.
  5. Eagle41 Win User

XBOX One Achievements 100% but still Locked-2

All achievements have finally popped! AFTER 4 DAYS! Ridiculous.
  6. BigSilverBear Win User

Your longest gap between achievements on a single game.

Probably something on Guitar Hero 3, took me an age to finally beat the game on Hard mode. More recently though I got an achievement in Shift 2, six months after the last one.
Thema:

1. Achievements finally popping after 3 Months! - Similar Threads - Achievements finally popping

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  8. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  9. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  10. I have a Final achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Final achievement not unlocking: I have played the game Venba and one achievement won’t unlock even though I have done everything it need to unlock it. I have screenshots I have done what needs to be done. Is there something I...