Achievements don’t work in some games !

Discus and support Achievements don’t work in some games ! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi , I have problem with the achievements, recently I don’t get any achievements and I am doing all steps correctly , what problem ? Xbox one Game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shaysh alnuaimi, Dec 9, 2019.

  1. Achievements don’t work in some games !


    Hi , I have problem with the achievements, recently I don’t get any achievements and I am doing all steps correctly , what problem ? Xbox one

    Game it’s :

    Resident evil 4

    Battlefield V

    And I deleted the account and re-registration again did not work and restarting my console and also didn’t work ! The only problem in these games mentioned above !

    :)
     
    Shaysh alnuaimi, Dec 9, 2019
    #1
  2. Shaysh alnuaimi Win User

    Achievements don’t work in some games !

    sometimes we can find some of our achievements delayed. we are not sure why but they usually pop up eventually.

    have you tried power cycling your xbox? ->power cycle
    Yes I did, but it doesn't help
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

    Achievements don’t work in some games !

    sometimes we can find some of our achievements delayed. we are not sure why but they usually pop up eventually.

    have you tried power cycling your xbox? ->power cycle
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

    Achievements don’t work in some games !

    Eu recomendo voce aguardar mais um pouco , isso ja aconteceu comigo algumas vezes , de depois de algumas horas ou ate dias a conquista do nada pipoca na tela .
  5. TwistedTitanium Win User

    Achievements don’t work in some games !

    I have had some achievements take a couple of days to pop, power cycling usually helps it along ;)
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

    Achievements don’t work in some games !

Thema:

Achievements don’t work in some games !

Loading...
  1. Achievements don’t work in some games ! - Similar Threads - Achievements don’t games

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  6. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  7. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  8. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  9. Delete gamerscore for games you only have a few achievements and don’t want on your profile...

    in XboX Insiders
    Delete gamerscore for games you only have a few achievements and don’t want on your profile...: I try and 100% every game I play. However some games just aren’t worth it and not obtainable. Therefore We should be able to delete some of our gamerscore to get ride of the games/achievements...
  10. My achievements don’t activate for around 12 hours

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements don’t activate for around 12 hours: Hey guys, whenever i complete tasks for an achievement (e.g complete all tasks for a side character) it doesn’t trigger when the task is completed. Instead i takes around 12 hours for the...