achievements don't unlock no more
Discus and support achievements don't unlock no more in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; since the new update the halo 5 achievements wont unlock any more any one having the same issue. 38cc3625-2a95-4017-8055-1b7f2d46e5b9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JunkieGamer, Nov 13, 2015.
Thema:
achievements don't unlock no more
Loading...
-
achievements don't unlock no more - Similar Threads - achievements don't unlock
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
Can anyone explain to me how xbox 360 achievements '' disappear'' or don't on Xbox one...
in XBoX Games and AppsCan anyone explain to me how xbox 360 achievements '' disappear'' or don't on Xbox one...: Once more I'm being denied recognition of Xbox 360 achievements on my activities page on my Xbox one. I have earned 3 on MK2011 in the last couple of hours. The first was visible on my... -
I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...
in XBoX on WindowsI don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac -
Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox... -
Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is... -
Why I don't get achievements
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy I don't get achievements: I play minecraft bedrock in my android.i do every single thing to get achievement but no achievements!! I am really sad d053097f-77db-4ca0-8365-80bb8de190f0 -
All achievements from Wolfenstein New Order don't unlock
in XBoX Games and AppsAll achievements from Wolfenstein New Order don't unlock: So, I'm playing Wolfenstein New Order from Game Pass, I'm already on chapter 5 and I just noticed that NO achievement have been unlocked so far, even the ones that I met the requirement. What...