Achievements don't unlock after completing objectives

Discus and support Achievements don't unlock after completing objectives in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone I play Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection on XBOX ONE. I found out there are two achievements, 'airstrike' and 'strong arm', which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TOBYONCE, Aug 23, 2018.

1. TOBYONCE
    TOBYONCE Guest

Hi everyone

I play Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection on XBOX ONE.

I found out there are two achievements, 'airstrike' and 'strong arm', which don't unlock even after completing the objectives multiple times. I already posted a video of me completing the objectives on my XBOX LIVE account to ask help.

Can somebody help me to fix this error and add the achievements to my gamerscore?

Thank a lot!

Toby

:)

TOBYONCE, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Randver
    Randver Guest
    cod achievements not unlocking.

That may not be specific to CoD, it was happening to me last night playing Walking Dead. Achievements wouldn't unlock after completing them (no message and still showing locked) but would unlock later.

I assume it's an issue on MS's end.

Randver, Aug 23, 2018
  3. not getting chrome gnasher shotgun gears of war 3

It's achievement based. Did you unlock one of the achievements for completing the campaign online?

BlackBoxRapture, Aug 23, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

{Parity}, Aug 23, 2018
  5. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest
    Most of the time, they just unlock randomly after a bit of time. I have had this happen in a few games and eventually you will get them.

JohnnyXeo, Aug 23, 2018
  6. BowenB23
    BowenB23 Guest
    I have had similar situations where the achievement would just randomly pop days later. Hope you get it!

BowenB23, Aug 23, 2018
  7. This is an issue with the devs of the game. It could also be that they will pop days later. Sometimes I don't get my achievements until after an update from the devs. Same thing was happening with Sea of Thieves. I would try checking out the actual game
    company forums and see if you see anything there about it and maybe even posting there. Maybe the game Devs would work out a patch if it becomes a popular thread

SUPERSOAKERx69, Aug 23, 2018
  8. Achievements don't unlock after completing objectives

HyperVenom523, Aug 23, 2018
  9. GreyStormGaming, Nov 2, 2018
  10. HyperVenom523 Win User

11. JohnnyXeo Win User

Most of the time, they just unlock randomly after a bit of time. I have had this happen in a few games and eventually you will get them.
  12. GreyStormGaming Win User

Check this please : https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/8a46e4e2-6891-480a-873b-afb962a99642
  13. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  14. SUPERSOAKERx69 Win User

This is an issue with the devs of the game. It could also be that they will pop days later. Sometimes I don't get my achievements until after an update from the devs. Same thing was happening with Sea of Thieves. I would try checking out the actual game
    company forums and see if you see anything there about it and maybe even posting there. Maybe the game Devs would work out a patch if it becomes a popular thread
Thema:

1. Achievements don't unlock after completing objectives - Similar Threads - Achievements don't unlock

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  8. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  9. Why I don't get achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I don't get achievements: I play minecraft bedrock in my android.i do every single thing to get achievement but no achievements!! I am really sad d053097f-77db-4ca0-8365-80bb8de190f0
  10. All achievements from Wolfenstein New Order don't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All achievements from Wolfenstein New Order don't unlock: So, I'm playing Wolfenstein New Order from Game Pass, I'm already on chapter 5 and I just noticed that NO achievement have been unlocked so far, even the ones that I met the requirement. What...