Achievements do not work on Xbox one?

Discus and support Achievements do not work on Xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have played payday 2 and i have about 10-15 achievements that just wont unlock beating heists on this difficulty or other things where my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by доя советской Россия, Jun 19, 2020.

  1. Achievements do not work on Xbox one?


    I have played payday 2 and i have about 10-15 achievements that just wont unlock

    beating heists on this difficulty or other things where my friends got the achievement but i didn't

    i also tried playing the game with gold and here again achievements seem to be glitched

    for example the

    the Grinch for payday 2 everyone i played with unlocked it after playing with me but i cant get it?

    is there some way around this or is it just broken?

    :)
     
    доя советской Россия, Jun 19, 2020
    #1
  2. доя советсÐ Win User

    Achievements do not work on Xbox one?

    thanks man i appreciate it :)
  3. NaZoooom Win User

    Achievements do not work on Xbox one?

  4. Daft Badger Win User

    Delete achievement

    Once unlocked then a achievement can not be deleted.

    The only ones who can do that is the enforcement team & they will remove all of your xbox 360 achievements if you are caught with a modded gamerscore/achievements.

    When they do this any removed achievements can not be unlocked again on that profile.

    Xbox One/Series games achievements work differently & can not be modded.

    The removal of specific achievements is not a feature they would allow even if it was possible as it would lead to all kinds of problems.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    xbox 360 servers

    Achievements work differently on the xbox 360 than they do on the xbox one.

    Apart from multiplayer achievements you can earn any achievements offline on the 360,they just wont have a time/date stamp.On the xbox one you can only earn a limited amount offline before you need to connect to live & "sync" those achievements to the cloud.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Is that in can delete games in our history ?

    On the 360 you could delete any game from you games played history if you hadn't unlocked any achievements on that game.

    At the moment you can't do that on the xbox one,probably because the achievement system works differently on the xbox one.
Thema:

Achievements do not work on Xbox one?

Loading...
  1. Achievements do not work on Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Achievements

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]