Achievements disappeared
Discus and support Achievements disappeared in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, My gamertag is "" i was recently on 57k on my achievements, and around two hours ago it has glitched to 49K. I was just wondering if this will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Becky Jones ere, Apr 9, 2018.
Thema:
Achievements disappeared
Loading...
-
Achievements disappeared - Similar Threads - Achievements disappeared
-
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
A suggestion for the achievements
in XboX InsidersA suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements... -
Can anyone explain to me how xbox 360 achievements '' disappear'' or don't on Xbox one...
in XBoX Games and AppsCan anyone explain to me how xbox 360 achievements '' disappear'' or don't on Xbox one...: Once more I'm being denied recognition of Xbox 360 achievements on my activities page on my Xbox one. I have earned 3 on MK2011 in the last couple of hours. The first was visible on my... -
All my achievements have disappeared and every game says 0
in XBoX Rewards & SocialAll my achievements have disappeared and every game says 0: I don't know what happened, but I went to change my background by using achievement art and when I went in, all my games say 0 achievements across the board.... I have restarted my console and no... -
Achievement list completly disappeared
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievement list completly disappeared: Logging in to my account on my Xbox, Xbox app and Xbox website, and when I go to the achievement list on my profile, I only see "Get your game on! Play games and earn achievements", as if I never... -
achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list
in XBoX Games and Appsachievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list: I open my achievements list yesterday to compare game progress with another friend I realize very quickly that all of my achievements we’re gone, as well as every person on my friends list... -
All of my Xbox achievements randomly disappear and then reappear. What is happening?
in XBoX on ConsolesAll of my Xbox achievements randomly disappear and then reappear. What is happening?: I've been playing on Xbox for at least 10 years now, and I've never had this issue before. When I go to view my Achievements, I often get the screen that someone who has never played a game before... -
All my achievements are disappearing
in XBoX Games and AppsAll my achievements are disappearing: Just finished playing a game and went to check progress and now it shows 0/1000. Scrolled down and noticed a huge portion of my games say the same thing. When I go to check game card it shows 0/0...