Achievements didn’t unlock.

Discus and support Achievements didn’t unlock. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood last night on The Ezio Collection for Xbox One. I completed sequence 8 and 9. They are the last sequences in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xPGx CoNNoR, Dec 27, 2017.

  1. xPGx CoNNoR
    xPGx CoNNoR Guest

    Achievements didn’t unlock.


    I was playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood last night on The Ezio Collection for Xbox One. I completed sequence 8 and 9. They are the last sequences in the game and the only things I needed to complete to 100% complete the game. 3 Achievements should’ve been
    unlocked that weren’t. One for completing each sequence and one for getting the 100% synchronisation. It gave me an achievement for completing the game but didn’t give me the other 3. Anyone familiar with this will know a lot of time went into this and it’s
    not as simple as do it all again. Any suggestions?

    :)
     
    xPGx CoNNoR, Dec 27, 2017
    #1
  2. Didn’t even Break a Sweat! achievement

    Didn’t even Break a Sweat! achievement didn't unlock. Any solution appreciated!
     
    ErnestsJansons, Dec 27, 2017
    #2
  3. xSectro
    xSectro Guest
    Achievement not unlocking

    So I was playing Minecraft story mode season 2 on the Xbox one and the very first achievement didn’t unlock even though it says 100% and I’ve contacted support and they can’t help me would anybody be able to help me figure why it’s doing this
     
    xSectro, Dec 27, 2017
    #3
  4. ThomasDheilly Win User

    Microsoft rewards on xbox

    Same for me , i made 4 achievements and it didn’t unlock the reward . Also for the Gears 5 quest ..
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox achievement didn’t unlock

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this Matt

    Sometimes an achievement can take up to 72 hours to be reflected in your profile.
    May I know when you completed it?

    Also, did you already tried everything from the achievement troubleshooting steps?

    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/achiev...
  6. Brutal Bann Win User

    Xbox 360 achievements not unlocking

    Xbox 360 games played on the original system itself don’t require an active broadband connection to unlock achievements, unlike Xbox One’s backwards compatibility. Unfortunately your account maybe under a temporary suspension or you didn’t meet the
    requirement for the achievement itself
  7. DylanXXVIII28✔ Win User

    Achievement unlocked, but didn’t acquire it on my account.

    Sorry to hear that I have experienced similar problems in the past. I recommend clicking on that specific achievement, turn your console off and then after you turn the power back on, click back on the achievement then within a few days any delays\problems
    etc. Should appear, hope this helps. DylanXXVIII28 ��
  8. Christyna64 Win User

    Achievement unlocked, but didn’t acquire it on my account.

    It can take up to 24hrs for it to sync across your account.
Thema:

Achievements didn’t unlock.

Loading...
  1. Achievements didn’t unlock. - Similar Threads - Achievements didn’t unlock

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  9. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  10. Why is achievements didn’t pop up!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is achievements didn’t pop up!: Achievement notification not showing up on screen For some reason any achievement I unlock the achievement notification does not pop up on screen. The option is turned on in the settings. It did...