Achievements didn't pop

Discus and support Achievements didn't pop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I play game Hungry Shark World, and I want collect all of achievements from this game. But they didn't unlock, when I completed them. I have issue... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crohnos666, Mar 26, 2019.

  1. Crohnos666
    Crohnos666 Guest

    Achievements didn't pop


    Hi, I play game Hungry Shark World, and I want collect all of achievements from this game. But they didn't unlock, when I completed them. I have issue with achievements about spend gold and collect all of accesories. I spend much time in this game,
    so I want reward for it. Can you help me? Thank you, have a nice day.

    :)
     
    Crohnos666, Mar 26, 2019
    #1
  2. denis97g Win User

    Achievements didn't pop

    Hi! check these https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-achievements-challenges https://www.technobezz.com/how-to-fix-xbox-one-achievements-not-unlocking/
  3. IRB Win User

    Achievements didn't pop

    It could be a game bug rather than a console issue that prevented them from firing. Quite frustrating, I know I have a few in games that never popped despite doing what was required to compete them.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

    Achievements didn't pop

  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    The problem with getting achievements in the series of games The walking Dead

    Which achievements didn't pop would help

    Unfortunately there are many potential causes for achievements not popping, much of the time they will eventually pop on their own.
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

    A suggestion regarding unobtainable achievements.

    unobtainable multiplayer achievements is annoying, but not as annoying as knowing you earned the
    achievement and it didn't pop.
Thema:

Achievements didn't pop

Loading...
  1. Achievements didn't pop - Similar Threads - Achievements didn't pop

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  9. Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.: Im playing through all of the Gears of War games with my daughter and while she was away I decided to play on Insane mode because it's far to hard for her. I finally beat Gears of War 3 on insane...
  10. Completed all steps to unlock achievement, but it didn't unlock.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Completed all steps to unlock achievement, but it didn't unlock.: Did all steps (I've quintuple checked with multiple sources) correctly to unlock and achievement, but it never unlocked. To be more specific, in the game "Lies of P", I did all steps correctly to...