Achievements being a little finicky for anyone else?

Discus and support Achievements being a little finicky for anyone else? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m a Beta insider, level 18. I’ve been in the program for 2 years. This week, I’ve been noticing my achievements not popping, not updating my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/outrigued, Oct 4, 2019.

  1. /u/outrigued
    /u/outrigued Guest

    Achievements being a little finicky for anyone else?


    I’m a Beta insider, level 18. I’ve been in the program for 2 years.

    This week, I’ve been noticing my achievements not popping, not updating my gamerscore, etc. In particular, two games I’ve recently had trouble with were Dead Cells and Outer Wilds. Here’s an example:

    https://imgur.com/a/3LyvuxF

    As you can see, I’ve unlocked two achievements, but only one is showing on my profile, and only one was added to my gamer score. (The marshmallow one)

    I’m not sure if this issue is tied to the change in dashboard (just got sent back to the old one, like another post mentioned) or if there are some server issues that will sort themselves out in a few hours/days.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/outrigued
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/outrigued, Oct 4, 2019
    #1
  2. eG x Thee Elf Win User

    Won't turn on!!!

    I haven't heard of anyone else having the problem but it may have just been a loose cable with the power supply. Just enough juice to beep but not enough to power it on, which was resolved when you unplugged and plugged everything back up again. Glad to
    hear your issue is resolved, but let us know if anything else finicky starts to happen. Thank you,
  3. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

    Achievement: Drill Sergeant issue

    Because if you go in with max health you can't heal. Each time it ends, I test to see and no medical items can be used. Also, they don't chase me. I stand in an area that I can watch each direction and take the drill out without it getting me. It's not
    hard, it's just the achievement being really finicky.
  4. GLE3SON Win User

    Anyone else a little let down? (SPOILERS)

    Sorry for the late reply, but I thought the game was awful. Halo 3 was by far my all time favorite game, I was at the midnight premier and I really wanted to love the game.. but it was just a huge let down for me.
  5. maxxedout Win User

    Anyone else a little let down? (SPOILERS)

    as this is my first time playing a MP shooter game(altho i have played all the Halo games solo)what i find most frustrating is that there are NO how-tos, manuals, legends, training ground, glossary of terms on any of the games to help us noobs out .....
    not getting a manual when i paid $60 for the game blew me away ....so there i am thrown into a game with out a clue what to do .... yes some games are self explanatory but others are not and before you get a chance to look around and figure it out ...BLAM
    ... your dead

    i could go on but no doubt someone will take my opinion and come back with some smart @@@ comment like ....You must suck then ...like that helps ......................... The ending of the campaign could only be described in one way ...LAME
  6. Death Vader Win User

    Anyone else a little let down? (SPOILERS)

    [quote user="Eastrid"]

    Yeah it was a big let down, but at lease I can say that it is still better then Reach....
    I'm a big Halo and Halo 2 fan so maybe that might help with why I think Reach was the worse game of the series.

    [/quote]

    Those are the reasons why think Reach was the closest thing to feeling like Halo 1(aside from the armor abilities). Halo 3 was the biggest let down for me.

    As far as this story goes I thought it was done very well and enjoyed it very much.
Thema:

Achievements being a little finicky for anyone else?

Loading...
  1. Achievements being a little finicky for anyone else? - Similar Threads - Achievements being little

  2. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  3. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  6. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  7. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  8. Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...: Is this still being worked on? 08f7cddf-fdb6-4429-a982-50cd28e5e128
  9. Achievements not unlocking or being tracked

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking or being tracked: I am currently playing dark souls 1 remastered, my goal is to get every achievement for the game which I am doing. Two days ago I achieved all the requirements for the achievement "Wisdom of a...
  10. BBTAG achievement “A VALUABLE VICTORY” being bugged/unlockable for some people

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    BBTAG achievement “A VALUABLE VICTORY” being bugged/unlockable for some people: I’ve played Blazblue CrossTag battle for about sense day 1 and i have beaten almost all the achievements except My last achievement being “A Valuable Victory” unobtainable even if the user has 100...