Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

Discus and support Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ItsData_Not_Data, May 19, 2026.

  1. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.


    I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact same page. Love the new badge, I just also want to keep the other ones that I've earned over my many years playing. Is this permanent?

    submitted by /u/ItsData_Not_Data
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/ItsData_Not_Data, May 19, 2026
    #1
  2. AngelObullets Win User

    Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?

  3. Daft Badger Win User

    Badges on xbox profile

    Only people who were MVP's before they shut down the MVP program can have that badge,no one else can get it now.You also get a tenure badge that show's how long you've had a Xbox gold subscription.

    Other than that the other badges are for certain people that work for Xbox.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Badges

    They just updated the look of the tenure badge.
  5. ENCRYPT3DBR0K3R Win User

    16 year Tenure badge disappeared please help Microsoft :(

    UPDATE: TENURE BADGE IS BACK + UPDATED TO PROPER YEAR! 17 YEAR BADGE! LOVE XBOX LIVE! THANK YOU MICROSOFT.
  6. Nolan Coker Win User

    What would be a good incentive for achievement hunters?

    I’ve said this a lot but, xbox profile badge that has the badges they used for achievement tiers they had with xbox rewards.
Thema:

Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

Loading...
  1. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge. - Similar Threads - Achievements Badge has

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  9. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  10. Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments]