Achievements at 100% but not popping up

Discus and support Achievements at 100% but not popping up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, ever since i bought a game Called bridge constructor ive noticed my acheivements were notpopping up i have over 30 of the achievements done and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheInmortal106, Jan 21, 2018.

  1. Achievements at 100% but not popping up


    Hello, ever since i bought a game Called bridge constructor ive noticed my acheivements were notpopping up

    i have over 30 of the achievements done and they say 100% in the achievement tab yet they dont pop up and my game still shows i have 0 achievements done

    ive tried restarting

    ive been waiting for weeks

    nothing is working

    thanks

    :)
     
    TheInmortal106, Jan 21, 2018
    #1
  2. leakedshots
    leakedshots Guest
    Achievements vanished **after update**

    i did that already, im missing Destroy all toys, agrevated assault, and mystery watcher those 3 achievements are gone but at the moment im at 73% game completed and those 3 achievements still not popping up. I even press ''back'' button and go to side missions
    and it says 100% completed for those 3 achievements and still nothing..
     
    leakedshots, Jan 21, 2018
    #2
  3. SINNRBOSS
    SINNRBOSS Guest
    All my X1 achievements have gone from my gamerscore

    my achievements have not disspaeared but they have not been popping up when i achieve the task at hand
     
    SINNRBOSS, Jan 21, 2018
    #3
  4. XxUNCOUTHxX
    XxUNCOUTHxX Guest

    Achievements at 100% but not popping up

    XxUNCOUTHxX, Jan 28, 2018
    #4
  5. XxUNCOUTHxX Win User

    Achievements at 100% but not popping up

  6. CrazY1985 Win User

    Achievement Problem.

    is the achievement on 100% when you look it up in the achievement list?

    If so then it will pop eventually.
  7. RuloBanderAs Win User

    Achievement/Xbox update please

    Me too, the achievements stucked at 100% pop up randomly
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

    Achievement please

    if your achievement is on 100% on your console, it will pop up eventually.. It can take some time.
  9. Dalboy72-EE2EE0E8-39 Win User

    Assasins Creed 2

    Popped up for me straight away when I played it to 100% completion. None of the achievements were "delayed".
Thema:

Achievements at 100% but not popping up

Loading...
  1. Achievements at 100% but not popping up - Similar Threads - Achievements 100% popping

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. 100% Completed Game Highlight in Achievements unnoticeable - Feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    100% Completed Game Highlight in Achievements unnoticeable - Feedback: I have early feedback for the achievement update. I cannot attach an image for reference. But the highlight of the 100% completed games is very hard to see on lighter shades of custom colors. I...
  9. Can you still 100% black ops 2 and all the dlc achievements?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still 100% black ops 2 and all the dlc achievements?: Looking to 100% complete the entire black ops 2 game with all the dlc but don’t want to have an incomplete profile. Before I dl I need to be sure. Help! 83794472-7b79-4c71-8204-191a1434d143
  10. Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong: Yesterday i unlocked the last 3 achievement on Shinobi on my Series X. They unlocked correctly during the game, so 12 achievement ate unlocked but still on my profile it shows 9/12, 135/200. Can...